Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
Thanks for that starter 2k! But now im looking for better armour and arrows. If you can help ima put up wood in the auction house, 10k would cover, but i accidently put 3 more up. But hey, I wont complain if you buy all three. Thanks again for the 2k!
(16-12-2011, 09:58 AM)HandOfGod link Wrote: Thanks for that starter 2k! But now im looking for better armour and arrows. If you can help ima put up wood in the auction house, 10k would cover, but i accidently put 3 more up. But hey, I wont complain if you buy all three. Thanks again for the 2k!

put somethin up for 5k Wink not 10k
*hat in hands*
Please sir
Them fithy nords went an took everyfing from this poor miserable peasant, I's just looking for a way to get a little revege on those barbarians.

or

New player just managed to earn his way to archer, looking to cover purchase of a cheap bow + arrows so he no longer has to enter battle with 28 darts.
Many thanks
Hey I just went cavalry and I don't know if I'm nearly new enough but I'd love a donation of 2k so I can buy myself a proper cav shield  Smile
(16-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Molloch link Wrote: *hat in hands*
Please sir
Them fithy nords went an took everyfing from this poor miserable peasant, I's just looking for a way to get a little revege on those barbarians.

or

New player just managed to earn his way to archer, looking to cover purchase of a cheap bow + arrows so he no longer has to enter battle with 28 darts.
Many thanks

put 5k Wink

Quote:Hey I just went cavalry and I don't know if I'm nearly new enough but I'd love a donation of 2k so I can buy myself a proper cav shield  Smile

put 2k Wink
Done and thx kind sir  Big Grin
Please kind sir, spare me some coin? It's...it's just that my family were slaughtered by those filthy Nord barbarians and I want to get some revenge. But I'm just too weak without any weapons or amour! It would be MUCH appreciated Big Grin
(16-12-2011, 06:16 PM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: [quote author=Molloch link=topic=335.msg3558#msg3558 date=1324055308]
*hat in hands*
Please sir

or

Many thanks

put 5k Wink

Done 1x Old Boots for 5k (Molloch)

Many thanks
molloh and dog ready Smile bought both

Quote:Please kind sir, spare me some coin? It's...it's just that my family were slaughtered by those filthy Nord barbarians and I want to get some revenge. But I'm just too weak without any weapons or amour! It would be MUCH appreciated Big Grin

i think you need 5k, soldier! put it up!
Just started on Nord Invasion, really liking it except the lack of durability of my character. Some money would be great to get me going. Im putting up my darts as I plan on going full 2-hander melee. In game login is Yeordanig.

Im LawL's friend btw, he referred me to this and atm Im trying it out at his place.

EDIT: Darts up for 2000, thats the most I can afford to put up at the moment. How much should I sell my shield for afterwards?