Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[inactive - reason 1 post]Evil Donations for new players
ups ive placed it for 4k and im out of gold to place another one :S (sorry i only noticed ur reply now)
(20-12-2011, 04:57 PM)SlashD17 link Wrote: ups ive placed it for 4k and im out of gold to place another one :S (sorry i only noticed ur reply now)

WRRR. its phishing! but lets be Tongue

bought
ur a life savior man *.*
(20-12-2011, 09:33 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: haha Big Grin

8k!

Thanks! Had to sell some of my starter gear for the tax but I put up some old boots under Hedge_BRD.  Big Grin
(20-12-2011, 08:01 PM)rubicon_crossed link Wrote: [quote author=WSC_CrushTheEvil link=topic=335.msg4364#msg4364 date=1324373623]
haha Big Grin

8k!

Thanks! Had to sell some of my starter gear for the tax but I put up some old boots under Hedge_BRD.  Big Grin
[/quote]

bought Wink
;D Thanks, great to be ana rcher and actually have a bow and arrows.
Hey I'm new to the game and I'm having some trouble getting started. I need to get kills to get gold so I can ugprade my equipment, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting many kills with the gear that I've started out with. If you could give me 4k or really any amount of money I would really, really appreciate it. Thanks.

My log in name is Kevin
Login in game:Invicti_praetor_WolfGang

Reason: A good kick starter to get me going.

Donation type: one time... i will be playing this for a long time seeing as how addicting it is.

Amount of donation: Enough for me to buy some darn arrows + some armour would be nice.
(21-12-2011, 05:37 AM)kevindrosario link Wrote: Hey I'm new to the game and I'm having some trouble getting started. I need to get kills to get gold so I can ugprade my equipment, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting many kills with the gear that I've started out with. If you could give me 4k or really any amount of money I would really, really appreciate it. Thanks.

My log in name is Kevin

put up 4k

Quote:Login in game:Invicti_praetor_WolfGang

Reason: A good kick starter to get me going.

Donation type: one time... i will be playing this for a long time seeing as how addicting it is.

Amount of donation: Enough for me to buy some darn arrows + some armour would be nice.

eee... why WolfGang is last part of nickname? Are you from wolfgang or what?
The part WolfGang is my name. Invicti is my clan in C-rpg...