Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Any other warband mods with the persistent stats?
(11-09-2014, 08:31 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:Battle of Europe.

Well have enjoyed this mod so far. Ended up as an EU admin now as well Smile
(01-10-2014, 07:20 PM)FH_Protato link Wrote:[quote author=Terath link=topic=31939.msg200001#msg200001 date=1412114249]
[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=31939.msg199969#msg199969 date=1412106896]
[quote author=Terath link=topic=31939.msg199964#msg199964 date=1412105697]
[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=31939.msg199961#msg199961 date=1412103350]
And Persistent Empire will come back as well

Persistent Empire now runs under a new name with very many new things in the updated version, the new name being Roma Oritur.
Currently, I'm the head admin of the main server and I threw some developer stuff in here and there for my very close friend and owner of the mod, Duke Tritus.

Right now, the mod is dead - but we have plans to bring it back to its former glory..
[/quote]

I'm talking about the real Persistent Empire and not the Roma Oritur that is based on Persistent Empire.

Link to their Steam group to prove Wink
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Persist...resRevival

BNS Marko is the one that is leading it.
[/quote]

So you're saying that Roma Oritur is just based on Persistent Empire? I'm dying laughing.
While the revival project of Persistent Empires is an entirely different thing than Roma Oritur, I'd like to say this;
Roma Oritur was created by one of the original developers and leaders of Persistent Empires, Duke Tritus.
When Persistent Empires died, the revival project started some time later - Roma Oritur, however, is essentially the sequel to Persistent Empires - Persistent Empires but with better textures, better and more weapon models, and a better map. (note - I'm not talking about the revival project, I'm talking about Persistent Empires original.)
While I don't keep up on Bad Name Studios or what they do, I am glad that Persistent Empires had a fanbase to such a point where there was a revival project for it, and I commend them for it.
I see where you're coming from though. Don't feel like I'm criticizing you, I just wanted to tell you the full story s'all.
[/quote]

Roma Oritur isnt Persistent empire.. 
[/quote]

So are you just going to keep saying that without reading anybody else's posts, or..
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(30-09-2014, 07:34 PM)Terath link Wrote:[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=31939.msg199961#msg199961 date=1412103350]
And Persistent Empire will come back as well

Persistent Empire now runs under a new name with very many new things in the updated version, the new name being Roma Oritur.
Currently, I'm the head admin of the main server and I threw some developer stuff in here and there for my very close friend and owner of the mod, Duke Tritus.

Right now, the mod is dead - but we have plans to bring it back to its former glory..
[/quote]

I have not yet personally, but a few of my friends have gotten into that mod and urged me to do the same. Apparently it is a well done mod. You've reminded me and perhaps I will download it this evening when I retire.
[Image: S42_SIg.png]
http://s4.postimg.org/e687hkhf1/S42_SIg.png

Horizon (ZweiHander)
Sacrifice (Sniper lvl 52)
Silent (Pikeman lvl 49)

Legendaries:
None, though I have found 6 aketon and one large steaming pile of bullshit.
European Blood is coming out this friday i do believe.
New PW mod is in progress, like crpg with Site connection, follow us on taleworlds# B ( European blood ).
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
So like cRPG with different weapon styles or more like PW with a huge map?