Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Swadian Stronghold
If you mean because its open I haven't even put buildings in yet. If you mean just in general they willl massacre everyone from coming on all sides... we'll see.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
well yes, maybe if you could put some spot where we can barricade or where they are coming from 2 sides...something like a "safe spot", from 4 sides would mean death on first few waves, it's impossible to cover 4 sides at once or at least it is impossible with "regular" players that you can find on servers which don't know yet the point of team play...I don't know, when you set building we will have the whole picture Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
Swadian Lighthouse...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
This actually might be nice idea for future patches, making like Normal, Hard and Brutal/ Insane servers. Insane servers would be with very hard maps like this, and maybe even harder nords. But only best teams would even be able to pass first wave. But they would reward maybe better, like higher chance of legendary weapons, more exp etc...
The map idea remindes me of an older version of swadian city or jeldan citadel and i think people didn´t liked it that much. So it got deleted or changed (less spawnpoints).

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
Probably City. Everything was funneled through a single, up-hill path in Jeldan, making it the ultimate grind. People hid under the gate archway in City.
Captain_Stoogey
(30-06-2012, 12:19 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote:Probably City. Everything was funneled through a single, up-hill path in Jeldan, making it the ultimate grind. People hid under the gate archway in City.
I mean the patched version of Jeldan Citadel, the enemies came from everywhere.
On the first Swadian City map there was no "grind" gate because there was a enemie spawn point at this gate.

but back to topic.

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
Well my 2 cents, I like the concept but with Click's suggestion. Someone said a while back that recently all the maps or at least many of them have been effectively turned into corridors, and I thought about it, and they had a point. And that's not a good thing.

I mean I see the point behind a lot of the map adjustments and I don't tend to over think NI more just play, bright, shiny.... but then some of you guys do think in a lot more depth about it. Damn they made me think corridors.

(30-06-2012, 10:32 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Swadian Lighthouse...

I like Swadian Lighthouse as a name.
It would be better if it had some kind of structure in the middle or something
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
I'm sorry but this your current version from this map looks like just pile of ground out of nowhere.
You need to think more about this your idea if you wan't to see this map in mod someday.