Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Swadian Stronghold
The map needs some substance to it. It can be an open area, but there needs to be elevation differences in the terrain, structures, and what have you.
Captain_Stoogey
Perhaps model it on a peninsula rather than an island. Attacks can still come from 3 directions but the map will be no where near as... random.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(30-06-2012, 02:50 PM)Hande link Wrote:I'm sorry but this your current version from this map looks like just pile of ground out of nowhere.
You need to think more about this your idea if you wan't to see this map in mod someday.

I suppose that's tough love, lol!
(30-06-2012, 02:50 PM)Hande link Wrote:I'm sorry but this your current version from this map looks like just pile of ground out of nowhere.
You need to think more about this your idea if you wan't to see this map in mod someday.

Well I haven't put in buildings yet. But I think you mean just in general the mapseems like its in the middle of nowhere even with buildings.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Yes and water seem to just stop to outer terrain. It don't look nice.
Other thing is that it is weird to have just one island in middle, maybe add more or add coastline as background detail or something like that.

You have nice idea, but it need more development and work. Keep going.  Smile
Ok thanks im gonna try to make it better. I also  took out twospawns and just put two in because people said it would be too crazy.
Ok so I was having fun making my map, so I decided to just try and finish it but change the surroundings and stuff later when i finish. New photos of map in progress. And Hande this is what I was thinking when you said my map stinks ( basically ) Tongue

I wanted to add land not so far off i the distance but none of the backgrounds did that, and I couldnt place anything out there ( land ).
I didn't know you made voodoo dolls of people and then burned said effigies.
Captain_Stoogey
Certainly a cool idea, but the map design screams to be improved upon
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Does anyone know how I can change the background and map size but at the same time keeping the stuff I put in like the boats, carefully aligned walls, stairs, etc.