Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Swadian Stronghold
Ok so I made a new landscape around it, likes it defending a bay/town. And theres another castle added ( not useable, burned down ), there is also a village/mini town nearby thats being defended by the castles and players.

I was thinking of some new names like Sea Fortress, Bay Defense, Swadian Island ( I still ike it ). I dunno im thinking. New Pics, code, and file download up also.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
You've been busy.
that map looks really cool, cant wait to try it out  ;D
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Yeah now it looks awesome¨!!!
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
Bunch of good maps being made recently, this is great. Can't wait to try these out.
Captain_Stoogey
From what i saw in the screenshots u still need to add a lot of detail in your map.... not just houses etc. Take your time with it and it will get better and better. And some texture variation inside the castle would be quite nice too Wink
(03-07-2012, 02:04 PM)Muesliriegel link Wrote:From what i saw in the screenshots u still need to add a lot of detail in your map.... not just houses etc. Take your time with it and it will get better and better. And some texture variation inside the castle would be quite nice too Wink

Noted. I also tried to do a mix of erth and turf inside the castle and I thought it looked good Tongue

Thanks for the positive comments guys.
Village texture combined with some minor black colouring looks pretty nice..  Wink
And add some bushes, valley_rocks or similiar.
Ok guys I added texturing to ground and stuff but im not updating with pics everytime I do something, but thanks for suggestions they are all welcome.
i have another idea for a map but I hven't even finished the AI mesh for this map, I got lazy.