Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban
Some time ago I was banned for... For trolling?
Here is my question to explain what I exactly did so Winter said me that devs decided to ban me? I remember:
-1 time killed last after 5 minutes saving. All serv was angry. I though we don't need to save so long before mixed. You told me that you building houndreds of platform, walls etc so I did not this again.
- Talking with other persons. What we talked about? Hmm, I don't remember everything, but that was for example:
I - i found eagle feather!
person A - can you sell this?
I - no I need it
person B - but ghost, can you sell me this?
I - as I said, I don't wanna sell this...
person C - ghost, I know you don't want sell this, but ghost, can you sell this?
Or some fool accuse me for using barrel at thor's chosen (an eariel match) resulting was dead of them all. I told him many times that trickster killed me and that was not possible me to do this, but he didn't changed his mind and keep accuse me.
And many, many more... If chating is prohibited, you should turn off it for good. I offended nobody, on the other hand I noticed that ppl don't like when somebody is chatting. So here is next point to turn off the chat in game.
What's more "trolling" could I do? Once grabbed fiendish bow (as a pikeman, yeah) and shots to enemies with it. When Winter asked me to take pikeman's weapon, I did it.
That was all my "crimes" I remember. Well, unless you think that destroy one normal cade when I stuck amongst a thounsands of short heavies and walls is very, very bad crime.
If you can explain accurately reason of ban I will be grateful. If it's possible, I wish to get unban.
Thanks.
King_Bobs_Bodyguard 52 lvl
Prince: 1                        ID: 2443414
King Ragnar: 4           Ghost_Xbow 52 lvl
Odin: 1                           ID: 2470473
Thor: 0
Queen: 0
Wraith: 19
Loke: 2
(13-09-2014, 07:42 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Stealing items is certainly not something we condone but we also don't do convictions for talking about it. Unless you start teaching people how to actually exploit maps etc. I really suggest you try something like that Ghostz... honest... please do... Just give me a reason and your name will become you in a way that adds irony to your lack of judgement.

From your last report player thread. Seems you are altogether a rather unpleasant fellow. You have listed off more than one occasion of being a general nuisance, why should you be allowed to keep playing NI?

P.S. Advocating to turn off chat on servers is utterly moronic. You are currently in the running for the Worst Feature Request of the Year Award 2014.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
So I am banned for talking about something? Despite the fact that Barristan rejected that report becouse can't be banned for talking, but you decided with, however to ban me?
Look, everyone sometimes says something that he regret or wish to shift time back. And I am not a Santa Claus or holy Peter. Maybe sometimes I tell something wrong and I don't remember it now, but finally no one was offended. Well, to this time it seems.

PS: Than maybe something like you can use chat one every 20 seconds or something like this? Anyway, idea arose when I spotted that ppl don't like when somebody is chatting. And you make me sure now.
Incorrect, you were evidently banned for being a prat AFTER that last report. I was pointing out that Barristan had made it very clear you were on your last legs. You have yourself to thank for getting banned. You are yet to convince me why you should be allowed to play NI.

The chat settings will not be changed. I suggest you stop there.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
It's very possible. Anyway, if you don't want to unban me you won't do this, you and me know it so I can't convince you. If you do, I won't use chat anymore (maybe sometimes for answer short questions, chatting is very dangerous here)

Agree, let's stop here.
So how about that?
Unbanned. 100% reset due to 116 reports, 12 kicks, previous warning and previous bans. Stay off my radar...
- Fingus