Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Swadian Navy Recruitment
Wow, a lot happened while I was at school today.  Big Grin

(30-09-2014, 04:02 PM)Dagon link Wrote: Character Names: AP_Dagon, AP_Dagon_II (It goes without saying but I'll change the names if accepted)
Levels: 42, 18
Classes: Commando (T4), Heavy Crossbowman (T2)
Support Classes: Engineer (T3), Nurse (T1)
Time Zone: BST/GMT
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy: It is lead by an experienced player who knows what he is doing plus I want to start getting into events. Also you know what they say, a lady can't resist a sailor.  Wink
Application Accepted (Good reason for joining. xD), add me on Steam for further instruction. (Admiral Suns)

(30-09-2014, 05:01 PM)shadowV2 link Wrote: Character Name:AP_Apsect (I was in AP just left so i havent had time or money to change my name).
Lv:13
Class:T2 Pikeman
Support Class:
Time Zone:GMT
Region(NA/EU/AU):EU can play on NA servers
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy:I want to join becuase it seems to be growing into a strong community that will host events and thats what im looking for.
Application Accepted, add me on Steam for further instruction. (Admiral Suns)

(30-09-2014, 10:12 PM)C00N3Rs link Wrote: Character Name: C00N3Rs
Level: 52
Class: sniper
Support Class: Apprentice
Time Zone: Mountain
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy: got too caught up with "social life" and now looking to go back to my old ways
Application Accepted, add me on Steam for further instruction. (Admiral Suns)

Application Template updated, now requires your Steam name!  Smile
Character:Withrund
Level:26
Class:Sergeant
Support Class:Not ranked yet
Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Region: NA
I want to join the Swadian Navy because i feel like this clan can help me flourish into a great player as well as providing me a chance to show my efficiency in teamwork and reliability. Although i may still be weak I truly believe this is the house of my desires and i promise you if you accept me then ill do my best to fulfill the role as a house member.
~Withrund "Hope's Last Defence"
(02-10-2014, 10:00 PM)Withrund link Wrote: Character:Withrund
Level:26
Class:Sergeant
Support Class:Not ranked yet
Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Region: NA
I want to join the Swadian Navy because i feel like this clan can help me flourish into a great player as well as providing me a chance to show my efficiency in teamwork and reliability. Although i may still be weak I truly believe this is the house of my desires and i promise you if you accept me then ill do my best to fulfill the role as a house member.
Application Accepted

Yay! 16 members!
Kind of late, but Navy Event tomorrow (Saturday for NA) at 5:00pm Pacific, since NA servers are booked, we will be gathering in a pub server. We shall be doing Normal, PM me if you would like to reserve a spot, but space is very limited. Also, please be 10-20 minutes early on teamspeak so we may sort things out. Events will be held on Saturday at 5:00pm Pacific from now on, finding another date for the other. (Mssg me on Steam or post on Steam Group)
Character Name: TinkerBell
Class: Archer (Almost Warden)
Support Class: Engineer
Time Zone: GMT
Steam Name: Protato675
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy:  Well i want to be part of a active house and not one that disbands just in a few weeks, and be part of the fun and joy to take part in events to destroy who comes at us!
(04-10-2014, 09:08 AM)TinkerBell link Wrote: Character Name: TinkerBell
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy:  Well i want to be part of a active house and not one that disbands just in a few weeks, and be part of the fun and joy to take part in events to destroy who comes at us!
Application Pending. Add me on Steam (Admiral Suns), and we'll see how you do. Also if you can try to attend the event today at 5:00pm Pacific. (Sadly, around 1:00am for you though, sorry.)
(04-10-2014, 04:38 PM)Suns link Wrote: [quote author=TinkerBell link=topic=32480.msg200493#msg200493 date=1412413681]
Application Pending. Add me on Steam (Admiral Suns), and we'll see how you do. Also if you can try to attend the event today at 5:00pm Pacific. (Sadly, around 1:00am for you though, sorry.)
[/quote]
Thank You, and yes 1am would be perfect, Im a big boy now Big Grin
(04-10-2014, 04:54 PM)TinkerBell link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=32480.msg200563#msg200563 date=1412440709]
[quote author=TinkerBell link=topic=32480.msg200493#msg200493 date=1412413681]
[/quote]
Thank You, and yes 1am would be perfect, Im a big boy now Big Grin
[/quote]
Application Accepted! You proved yourself well at today's pub event. Now to the details...

Did 3 Normal Runs. Killed Prince on 1st and 3rd, failed the 2nd.
Two for the Navy!
Character Name: Ozzy ; Ozzy_Archer
Level: 52 ; 28
Class: Commando ; Heavy Longbowman
Support Class: Siege Engineer ; Nurse
Time Zone: UK(GMT)
Steam Name: Ozzy
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy: Cause Marines, duhh  ;D Well I'm just looking for chilled out house, also some weekend evens would sound fun.
Ozzy_RG - Royal Guard
Ozzy_MP - Master Peltast
Ozzy_Archer - Heavy Longbowman
(05-10-2014, 02:39 AM)Ozzy link Wrote: Character Name: Ozzy ; Ozzy_Archer
Level: 52 ; 28
Class: Commando ; Heavy Longbowman
Support Class: Siege Engineer ; Nurse
Time Zone: UK(GMT)
Steam Name: Ozzy
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy: Cause Marines, duhh  ;D Well I'm just looking for chilled out house, also some weekend evens would sound fun.
Application Accepted!  You seem like a worthy enough person to join our ranks. Add me on Steam (Admiral Suns) for further instruction.