Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Swadian Navy Recruitment
gl
I afraid i haft to leave this clan very very early, Ive decided to maybe join a clan where i can take part in hard and ragnarok events, Although i will merc/join you if you need more players when your doing events.  :'(    We can still be friends right  ???
(06-10-2014, 08:20 PM)TinkerBell link Wrote: I afraid i haft to leave this clan very very early, Ive decided to maybe join a clan where i can take part in hard and ragnarok events, Although i will merc/join you if you need more players when your doing events.  :'(    We can still be friends right  ???
No problem, good luck in your future endeavors! (Ofc you can merc/join. Wink)
Good event, but low attendance. We killed Prince first run, and got to Wave 14 on our very first Hard run. Also gained two members. Very good Navyboys.  Big Grin

On another topic= I have heard many comments from the past few days coming from outside people saying we're a House with troll intentions. I would like to address that we're not, and promise to leave you alone in exchange that you leave us alone. Also, I would also like to cease any hostilities with anyone who seems we offended in any way. If any outsider has a problem with any of my members, I advise you to PM me with solid evidence of said claim. Glad to finally get this point across publicly.

Regards,
Admiral Suns
haracter Name: Darkiemond
Level: 8
Class: Pikeman : Militia
Support Class: Medic
ID: 2494552
Time Zone: PST
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
Steam Name: Darkiemond
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy: to play in a team, participate in events and generally to enhance my gaming expereince
Character Name:Swadian_Xbow
Level:27
Class:Man At Arms
Support Class:Tinkerer
ID:2493954
Time Zone:EST/Florida
Region(NA/EU/AU):NA
Steam Name:Swadian Footman
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy:I feel that i work better in groups and ive heard that this group requests newer players.
Character Name: TinkerBelll
Level: 52
Class: Warden
Support Class: Seige Engineer
Time Zone:GMT
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
Steam Name: Protato675
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy: Why not..
Uhm how do we have the same Character id?
(12-10-2014, 07:54 AM)Darkiemond link Wrote: haracter Name: Darkiemond
Level: 8
Class: Pikeman : Militia
Support Class: Medic
ID: 2494552
Time Zone: PST
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
Steam Name: Darkiemond
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy: to play in a team, participate in events and generally to enhance my gaming expereince
Application Accepted! Welcome to The Navy Sailor! Add me on Steam. (Admiral Suns)

(12-10-2014, 02:41 PM)Newplayer101 link Wrote: Character Name:Swadian_Xbow
Level:27
Class:Man At Arms
Support Class:Tinkerer
Time Zone:EST/Florida
Region(NA/EU/AU):NA
Steam Name:Swadian Footman
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy:I feel that i work better in groups and ive heard that this group requests newer players.
Application Accepted! Welcome to The Navy Sailor! Add me on Steam. (Admiral Suns)

(12-10-2014, 03:50 PM)TinkerBell link Wrote: Character Name: TinkerBelll
Level: 52
Class: Warden
Support Class: Seige Engineer
Time Zone:GMT
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
Steam Name: Protato675
Why you want to join the Swadian Navy: Why not..
Welcome back Marine!

(12-10-2014, 04:05 PM)Newplayer101 link Wrote: Uhm how do we have the same Character id?
We'll sort it through Steam.
Goodluck old friend, long time no see.