Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Showing all weapons/armors ingame
I usually take a lance, shield, sword and a 2h so i have couching, bumpslash and outrange people with slash. Also usefull to keep them out of reach when you got de-horsed.

Alternatively you can get a shield+1h/ranged+ammunition when you got 2 in archer, or throwing when you got 2 in infantry, since you'll get 2 tiers on other paths when you maxed one.
impossible. You can have a lance (slot 1), shield (slot 2) sword (slot 3) and a horse (slot 4), but then you'd have no 2h
(16-12-2011, 06:28 PM)Roran link Wrote: impossible. You can have a lance (slot 1), shield (slot 2) sword (slot 3) and a horse (slot 4), but then you'd have no 2h
(15-12-2011, 06:58 PM)Earthdforce link Wrote: [quote author=Roran link=topic=348.msg3286#msg3286 date=1323963501]
Yesz but the horse in w<eb site takes the 4th weapon slot, so I can only bring a lance, shield and sword+horse
On the website it takes a slot, but in game it doesn't. Before you spawn, your 4th slot is open for you to put any weapon you want there, just be sure to do it each time you spawn!
[/quote]

So.. yeah.
Yes, he can equip a weapon in the 4th slot in-game, but it's just going to be a copy of whatever he already brought.

The horse takes the 4th slot on the website, and only the objects you've equipped on the site are shown in game. That's why he's limited to 3 weapons. He can bring a clone, but he wants an entirely different type of weapon in the 4th slot, which is something he can't do atm.
correct  Wink

I can bring a horse, lance, 1h, and shield on website, and can equip IG a sword shield lance and horse, and another sword/shield/lance.
Ohh my apologies, I wasn't thinking. Too much swtor recently and all that Tongue. Well, last I checked you can spawn in game with a set of equipment, and then change it on the site for your next life, and when you open the weapon list in game it'll show both sets so long as you changed it. I might not be making much sense..shall I take some pictures?

P.S. Same goes for armors and horsies.
I kno, i used to use it when i still was inf/cav so i could bring my 1h/shield/2h/lance along with a horsie
In other words, player is already perfectly capable to have access to his entire equipment. He just has to perform some annoying mumbo-jumbo to do this. This means, there are absolutely no gameplay reasons to prevent the player from having his entire equipment available from the start and stop that useless window-switching.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
I think the "You must choose what to bring into battle" idea is kinda cool  Wink.
All tho it would be cool to be about to see what items you have like in crpg.

Took a quick screen shot of it  8)

Aw : (