Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
(22-10-2014, 06:41 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: The Auto Updater will work fine.  I still use mine I downloaded at .5.5
ok thank you
AFG

Patch Release: 0.7.3

- the latest banner pack
- adjustments to the balance of Dragons Breath, Twigs, and Rupturers and to Quinton's Flight (now a unique clone of Ebony Arrows)
- made a few more Nord items disappear when dropped

After the recent Halloween invasion, Hyper's Hell has a few too many broken bones and shattered pumpkins lying around.  While we wait for a fresh layer of fog and dust to settle, it will be out of rotation on both public and event servers.  (House events that have already been approved will not be effected but new applications going forward will.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Does the first module menu that comes up when you launch warband say 0.7.3? If it does I am having issues using the auto-updater, if not I am all set.

Thanks, Chuckwagon
(03-11-2014, 02:52 AM)Kip link Wrote:Patch Release: 0.7.3

- the latest banner pack
- adjustments to the balance of Dragons Breath, Twigs, and Rupturers and to Quinton's Flight (now a unique clone of Ebony Arrows)
- made a few more Nord items disappear when dropped

After the recent Halloween invasion, Hyper's Hell has a few too many broken bones and shattered pumpkins lying around.  While we wait for a fresh layer of fog and dust to settle, it will be out of rotation on both public and event servers.  (House events that have already been approved will not be effected but new applications going forward will.)

Is it possible to know the  new stats of throwing weps?
(03-11-2014, 04:09 AM)Chuckwagon link Wrote:Does the first module menu that comes up when you launch warband say 0.7.3? If it does I am having issues using the auto-updater, if not I am all set.

Thanks, Chuckwagon
The launcher image was not updated yet, should be done soon. You did nothing wrong when updating Wink.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 361
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Bit late but cheers for this amazing update  ;D!
Patch Release: 0.7.4

- Royal Scale Armor changed from 19 leg to 21 leg to place it between the Bear Armor and ranger's Swadian Surcoat Overmail
- a lighting fix for the Dragon Helmet
- map updates and fixes

Updated maps:
Fortress Under Siege
Hidden Cave
Hyper's Hell
Kings Castleyard
Kings Reach
Lake Town
Port Assault
Royal Observatory
Swadian Great Hall
Swadian Town
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(21-11-2014, 04:09 AM)Kip link Wrote:Patch Release: 0.7.4

- Royal Scale Armor changed from 19 leg to 21 leg to place it between the Bear Armor and ranger's Swadian Surcoat Overmail
- a lighting fix for the Dragon Helmet
- map updates and fixes

Updated maps:
Fortress Under Siege
Hidden Cave
Hyper's Hell
Kings Castleyard
Kings Reach
Lake Town
Port Assault
Royal Observatory
Swadian Great Hall
Swadian Town
Ty, can't wait to play on these updated maps Smile
Does the auto updater update the maps as well now?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(21-11-2014, 02:36 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:Does the auto updater update the maps as well now?

Yes