Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
I fully expect to see these in the next patch:
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
(04-03-2015, 06:40 AM)Deerpig link Wrote: I fully expect to see these in the next patch:

I approve.
(04-03-2015, 06:44 AM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=Deerpig link=topic=32601.msg223423#msg223423 date=1425451222]
I fully expect to see these in the next patch:

I approve.
[/quote]

Ahah! Yeah legendaries dresses.
Did you add the string bow?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
A nice patch, milanese plate is great Wink
Loots -_-                                    debts;  casual
Thanos Legacy                           
Towershield                               
Durendal
Illustrious x2
Mangler
Heraldic Brigadine Plate
Leviathan's Guard
Dragon Halberd
Vagabond
Zephyr
Penetrator
Ancient Great Sword
Bulwark
Dragon spear
Eastern Full scale
Dwarf Axe
Ragnars Wrath
Naval Glaive
Dragon`s Breath
Typhoon
(04-03-2015, 02:19 AM)Winter link Wrote:
  • Item models have been updated
    • [li]Pilum holster

Whoever made that fucked up.. I suggest downloading the fix ive posted some time ago.
So nice now that people actually have to pay attention on rag.

Thanks for the update guys , great work as usual.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
(04-03-2015, 11:11 AM)-Perception- link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=32601.msg223405#msg223405 date=1425435546]
  • Item models have been updated
    • [li]Pilum holster

Whoever made that fucked up.. I suggest downloading the fix ive posted some time ago.
[/quote]

It was the one you made, actually.  I'm guessing it just wasn't put in properly.
My version works perfectly fine. The one currently in the files does not, plus, taking a look at it in the files, its definitely different, in a way that allows for little to no interpretations.

Also, if Rampa reads this, maybe a darker visor for the Winged Helmet would be a nice alternative to the current version of it. Smile
[Image: 11m0KYbHLWfFQY.gif]
for the update
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
(04-03-2015, 07:26 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: My version works perfectly fine. The one currently in the files does not, plus, taking a look at it in the files, its definitely different, in a way that allows for little to no interpretations.

I'll rephrase.  I was told that your version is the one that is/will be used, so it was probably just not put in properly or mistaken for something else.  This will be fixed next patch.