Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
(28-09-2014, 11:51 AM)Elmo link Wrote: I heard that kicking is dissabled for boss/spawn waves....

Yep, it doesn't work during preparation timers and on bosswaves.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(28-09-2014, 11:48 AM)Hoc link Wrote: Thank you very well updated! There is a problem with a kick, often does not work.

Did you try switching it off and then on again Tongue

Seriously though, we did this on purpose to stop a particular odin strategy.
Spawnbug and no xp bug still happen. Had the xp bug, waited til the next spawn and used "replace gear", just to get a spawnbug in exchange. So if your xp is bugged, go spec before the spawnwave.  Tongue
Thanks for replacing some textures. I really like the Heavy Plated atm. For those who didn't see it yet, here a picture:
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Hello everyone.I have a bit of problems with new update.So on some servers I have to wait until they are downloaded (previously this was not), I have a bunch of scripts (posts marked in red) .This due to the fact that not all servers have time to update, or something wrong with my computer? Sad
Thatsmybanana: Ok that's fine, you were mad, i understand.
Nikos: I love ponyes and you can`t change it, so stop beat me.
Morgan: Oh,you die? Ahahahahaha!!
Morgan: You are a cool russian!
Takeo: You can trust me.
(28-09-2014, 02:56 PM)Igor link Wrote: Hello everyone.I have a bit of problems with new update.So on some servers I have to wait until they are downloaded (previously this was not), I have a bunch of scripts (posts marked in red) .This due to the fact that not all servers have time to update, or something wrong with my computer? Sad

Make sure that you are running the latest 0.7.1 NI version and not 0.7.0. If that doesn't fix things then perhaps a few of the servers do still need a bit of updating. Completely removing and replacing my NordInvasion module folder with the files/folders from the latest .zip archive worked fine for me in fixing script error spam and texture issues.

Link to the latest .zip archive: http://na.nordinvasion.com/releases/Nord..._0.7.1.zip
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Great work on this patch. Thanks!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I like all the new additions so far but theres still some bugs. Was in a server that just finished wave 19 and instead of countdown to prince wave, we switched to a new map.
(28-09-2014, 10:08 PM)Verore link Wrote: I like all the new additions so far but theres still some bugs. Was in a server that just finished wave 19 and instead of countdown to prince wave, we switched to a new map.
Devs are fixing these issues as we speak. Bugfixing code isn't as easy as it seems.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)