Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
(29-09-2014, 10:39 PM)Tappo link Wrote: P.S. but.. why you decreased the attack value of the swadian poleaxe?!  :Smile    Tongue

Yeah I was sad about this too :-[  But I think it is because it had higher damage then the swadian Halberd with costs much more to craft. So now it's in line with crafting cost. They did increase the speed by 1.

Overall I am really enjoying the update. I was worried about normal run because of low xp in the early waves but it more than makes up for it in the later waves.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
(01-10-2014, 01:09 AM)Trialsking link Wrote: [quote author=Tappo link=topic=32601.msg199810#msg199810 date=1412030398]
P.S. but.. why you decreased the attack value of the swadian poleaxe?!  :Smile    Tongue

Yeah I was sad about this too :-[  But I think it is because it had higher damage then the swadian Halberd with costs much more to craft. So now it's in line with crafting cost. They did increase the speed by 1.

Overall I am really enjoying the update. I was worried about normal run because of low xp in the early waves but it more than makes up for it in the later waves.
[/quote]

With the low xp should be fixed. It was a bug coming with the new loot system.
What a great patch! All these changes made game much faster and more enjoyable now.

But i am worried about prices of materials now - it seems that greenies are dropping like crazy, while some materials will be harder to get because farming is less profitable. For example i believe hardened metal price will skyrocket now - it'll be 10 k soon imo.

Still, it's a really good patch. Cheers.
Best thread in NI history:
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,26678.0.html

Quote:I am German and everyone would at us understand
As we said, we'll review loot drops on a continuous basis until we work out where everything should be. The beauty of a beta, ehh? Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thanks for the new patch guy's, I know we all appreciate the hard work and the time you guy's spent putting into this wonderful game.  It's been Interesting watching this mod grow and It just keeps getting better. 

Thanks For your time and effort
(03-10-2014, 03:33 PM)Usain Bolt link Wrote: What a great patch! All these changes made game much faster and more enjoyable now.

But i am worried about prices of materials now - it seems that greenies are dropping like crazy, while some materials will be harder to get because farming is less profitable. For example i believe hardened metal price will skyrocket now - it'll be 10 k soon imo.

Not necessarily, greens are dropping regularly on ragnarok mode, this is how it should be. Ragnarok mode cannot be easily done publicly like it used to be, ragnarok mode can only be done by organised teams with the top end gear in the game, this is how it should be.

Hard mode still drops greens, just not that much.

I think it's fine the way it is.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(04-10-2014, 09:00 AM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Usain Bolt link=topic=32601.msg200395#msg200395 date=1412350409]
What a great patch! All these changes made game much faster and more enjoyable now.

Not necessarily, greens are dropping regularly on ragnarok mode, this is how it should be. Ragnarok mode cannot be easily done publicly like it used to be, ragnarok mode can only be done by organised teams with the top end gear in the game, this is how it should be.

Hard mode still drops greens, just not that much.

I think it's fine the way it is.
[/quote]

Also none of then new crafting items have been put in.  When those get put in I think that the prices will go right back up.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Hard metal is high in price at mo coz every one is crafting a head crusher imo.
Ok, i could use some explanation. I'm getting sync error very often (i'd say 50% of times) on spawn waves when i try to replace items and when i just decide to die to avoid that i usually get spawnbugged. What am i doing wrong?

Side note: shouldn't that time between waves on normal shorter? At least after those first few?
Best thread in NI history:
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,26678.0.html

Quote:I am German and everyone would at us understand
(06-10-2014, 07:07 AM)Usain Bolt link Wrote: Ok, i could use some explanation. I'm getting sync error very often (i'd say 50% of times) on spawn waves when i try to replace items and when i just decide to die to avoid that i usually get spawnbugged. What am i doing wrong?

Side note: shouldn't that time between waves on normal shorter? At least after those first few?
when i get the snyc error i just dont die and just pickup my weapons again and wait until next spawn to try again where it usually works and if it doesn't i just wait for the next spawn again
AFG