Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.7.20 "An Explosive Resurrection"
well ur gonna step some1 over the toes any way you go about it telemachus, but since the highest amount of events are saturday and sunday i dont see the problem atleast with this patch, gives you the rest of friday or the most of saturday to check out the maps, and please dont tell me you didnt have the time, some1 else in ur house probably did and if not, perhaps talking with them about checking maps when new updates are out would also be a viable option? apart from that

Wee a new update
I will admit that living in the future did cause our event to start late due to the patch (we had to get people to download it and i had to check map updates etc). But beside that:

Nice update, I like the new hypers hell, made it a lot easier and more fun!
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Nice update Smile
Patch Release: 0.7.14
  • House banners updated
  • Made Nord Battle Priests in Ragnarok more heavily armoured
  • Added shield pierce to Einherjar Snipers
  • Added shotgun throwing to Chosen Valkyrie
  • Model fix for Black Arrows
  • Map updates
    • [li]King's Reach
    • Lake Town
    • Swadian Castle
    • Swadian City
    • Swadian Overgrown
    • Swadian Village

Update: After a small hitch with the shield pierce and some minor texture problems, everything should be fine.  If you have updated before this edit and spot a broken texture, try a re-patch before reporting it.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(27-04-2015, 12:00 AM)Kip link Wrote:
  • Added shotgun throwing to Valkyrie

Amazing!!!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(27-04-2015, 12:00 AM)Kip link Wrote: Patch Release: 0.7.14
  • House banners updated
  • Added shotgun throwing to Valkyrie
  • Model fixes for Black Arrows
  • Map updates
    • [li]King's Reach
    • Lake Town
    • Swadian Castle
    • Swadian City
    • Swadian Overgrown
    • Swadian Village

Thank you for the update though it's been a couple of weeks now where I try to ask a developer to up a map test server for 3 new maps I made a while ago. So we could get something better.
Usually I'm a patient person but I do not find it normal to not receiving any decent answers from the NI team.

Regards,
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
We had a few texture glitches in the initial release.  If you have already updated, consider updating again if the textures don't look right.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Update complete but launcher still says 0.7.13, I wonder...
Anyway, I can't wait to see all map changes. Thanks NI team.
Awesome thanks for the update guys! Good work.
and Bobo I wouldn't worry too much about that it just means the image hasn't been edited yet Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Good catch on the start screen.  It is in now.

Also, if you happen to see some items with outdated or no images on the website, fire Xen a PM.  He has volunteered to update them.  Thanks Xen!