Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Visored Salet
ok Big GrinDD
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
Okay, so since I'm not the captain of our house because of me leaving it so much... do you have a house? If so I'll just join you.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Invite to your house
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
i cant inv thought
Loot:
ill offer a butcher for the helmet and 23 strap
life is short...
what's your in game name? so i can ask sparhawk
Loot:
Can you give me your ingame nick?
Loot:
It's Holo_Steel_of_Rhoduckia

And Gangster, I want HM. Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

Before you ask Spar, just wait a day or so. So I can see if I get better offers. Tongue

you can buy at least 150 hardened metal with the butcher and ill offer a flamberge with the butcher
life is short...