Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Items Loot
Know your frustration, killed Prince four times with our house ( and some randomers ) yesterday and in the end one aurorablade dropped for one of the randomers. Imagine all off our frustration! Still at least it was a randomer who was usefull so we can have some peace with that, but still...

I reckon the mod would kill itself with a higher droprate though, cause when you have all the good stuff what else is there left to do?
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
(04-07-2012, 04:26 PM)Ser_Karel_Mormont link Wrote: Know your frustration, killed Prince four times with our house ( and some randomers ) yesterday and in the end one aurorablade dropped for one of the randomers. Imagine all off our frustration! Still at least it was a randomer who was usefull so we can have some peace with that, but still...

I reckon the mod would kill itself with a higher droprate though, cause when you have all the good stuff what else is there left to do?

True. However, I am sure that the developpers are thinking of ways to give it a longer life...

As for now, I am pretty sure most people play for legendaries.
I play for the book Tongue
Legendary items shouldnt be drop often of course but we reached Thor together and i get only 1x water and some wolf teeth necklace!! there is a problem. While we playing with other players, even we cant get any materials, or with soloing, if you can go further like einherjars, tricksters, you can get crafting materials. If we can get crafting materials more easily when we fight together, anyone dont want and try to soloing aganist nords.... 
The people who are covered in the best gear are usually the people who play the auction house or the ones who have been playing the longest. Either way, it requires both money and luck, of which I have neither. Drop rates on a game is just a mechanic to artificially lengthen it and keep you playing, but as long as you're enjoying it, who cares if it's a Skinner Box?
Captain_Stoogey
It's also got to do with contributing to the mod in a grand way such as Ryu or winning a tournament, and some players have a lot of stuff just because they bought or crafted the right items at the right time, before the mod matured to this point.
Agree with Jalau and others.I have 2 4tier chars, sniper and commando, playing since 0.3.0, and have no legendary.Imagine my rage, when yesterday I saw some noob with Worm Bane on normal!He destroyed cades, he ran around and was throwing javelins, and he was sergeant with heavy infantry's armor!And he has legendary!Aargh!
P.S.No, I don't remember his nickname.It was very strange, with lots of symbols.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
That was Worm trolling on the servers.
It's just like how I have a character in a blue shirt that will pick up wooden swords and shortened spears+shields and then charge at people around corners. I gotta have fun at other people's expense somehow.
Captain_Stoogey
(04-07-2012, 04:12 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I only have one legendary item

O.o which one?
Striker strikes again.