Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Items Loot
(24-07-2012, 02:23 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: The prince is killed so often now that there cannot be a high drop rate or legendaries would no longer be... legendary :O
God says and put the droprate to 1:1000000 Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
The drop rate will always be a mystery... And alee, as you know, item stats are continuously changing. As for the model, it will be changed at some point in the future.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
wait until i some developer finally told me the droprate Big Grin I will spam until i know it! Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

(24-07-2012, 02:48 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: The drop rate will always be a mystery... And alee, as you know, item stats are continuously changing. As for the model, it will be changed at some point in the future.

ahh ty Hyper hope these bolts will live up to its name - oynx is like a black gem iirc so i suggest giving it black tip making people think the bolts are actually oynx Wink
(04-07-2012, 02:56 PM)Tugmund link Wrote: What i do find pretty funny though, Is there's a very thin line.
You either see people with no Legendaries Whatsoever, Kitted out in your bog standard kit.
Or on the other hand you see people with the whole lot, The Fearsome Knight Helm, The Dragon Axe, The Worm Bane, The Fell Edge etc,

You never see anyone with ONE Legendary, Either people with No or People with Lots.

Psh... I have no idea what you mean there...

Honestly, this game takes a lot of hard work. Not luck will get you every piece of gear in the game. Take it from me... I traded for all the legendaries that I own. I don't play this game for the game play... I play it for the trading and the good feeling on getting what I want.  Smile I agree when the devs lowered the drop rate as low as they did... at least once a week someone STILL gets a legendary. I honestly feel that if all legendaries were every 1-4 drop all my legendaries wouldn't be worth ANYTHING, and the price of everything will go down again. They made it so you can craft high lvl crafts for a reason. Craft a few, maybe you can get a legendary with one. Just don't hope and pray for a drop at this point, because if they do keep dropping like before, It wouldn't be fun. And ofc PK, SB, and VLKA would have every legendary in the game.  Tongue
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Sad The droprate shouldnt be 1:4 it should be 1:1 ! Big Grin Now but about 1:50 for prince is nice! You could kill them 20 times and there could be an legandary!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

There's no point in discussing this really. It is what it is at any given point of time and as I have said before, we will not tell you if it changes Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(24-07-2012, 07:03 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: There's no point in discussing this really. It is what it is at any given point of time and as I have said before, we will not tell you if it changes Wink

well we could hack into your brainzzzz and force you? ;D - disclaimer it may not be good to your health if you agree, i cannot be held responsible for any forms of brain trauma or death Wink
Don't be a twat... Muted for a few days.
-Hypernoma
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator