Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
I apologise to Suns for posting inappropriate stuff on his house thread. I hope he realises I was only joking and that I never meant anything personal to him.

I got banned quite a while ago for quite an obvious reason. In all honesty, I had thought I would only get muted from posted on the forums, but clearly I got banned from the game as well and I have learnt my lesson. I won't be posting inappropriate content on forums again. I was also warned once many months ago for posting screenshots of profane conversations in game, when I was running a house as well and I felt quite embarrassed for being a house leader and being on the watch list.

I am not sure what to post in these threads as I haven't been here before. I took quite a time to post this as I only play this game "every now and then" as a casual thing. I thought it would be time to say I am sorry and I hope this post is sufficient to express that. I would like to join back into the community because I have friends here and wouldn't want to avoid them for very simple/stubborn immature reasons.

Kind Regards
Saxon Camel.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
You were Baned for homophobic and bullying post in the house recruitment forum.

Remind me in one weeks time and the ban will be lifted.
Hi I would like to join back if it's OK.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
Your ban has been removed please behave