Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Calradia Slave Rebellion.
Imao it's king who's able to hire units and build buildings
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(26-12-2012, 12:15 AM)Kwal link Wrote: I don't get that first part. It's just a dude riding around on a horse carrying a few rez books.

he is delivering war declaration from other king
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Think it's a bit late to be declaring war if their armies are already in the middle of fighting and killing each other.
That whole intro thing was a tad bit too long when the core focus of the game is supposed to be fighting. Wouldn't have been a problem if the project was a short film or something, but definitely too long relative to the parts with combat.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(26-12-2012, 07:52 AM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: Think it's a bit late to be declaring war if their armies are already in the middle of fighting and killing each other.

It's, obviously, the recreation of the typical Middle Age ambient or something like the Japan attack to Pearl Harbor before the war declaration. Use your imagination !

It's funny to see that nobody's talking about what is important about the trailer: the PvP gamemode addition, the first RTS by 1 king in each faction (the king do the 'RTS' part hiring units (miners, defense, engineers), doing buildings, researching technologies and more) and the players fight together in the battlefield to defeat the enemy king, conquer flags to make money for the king, etc... You also share account and character with the Invasion gamemode, so you can play PvP or Invasion by your choice by server, without need to going to another Module (but PvP is more focus on middle-high levels, so it's recommended to level up in the invasion gamemode). It's something unique that you never see, so why don't criticize that unless the introduction of the trailer?

Thanks for read and for watch the trailer Big Grin
Pawn, LUA, PHP, MySQL, Python(M&B) Programmer. M&B: Caribbean Scripter.
Well obviously I can't criticize the actual gameplay when it hasn't been released, since I did not participate in any testing, though I can't imagine that many people will be able to play it unless the progression length in invasion mode has been changed.
(26-12-2012, 06:43 PM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: Well obviously I can't criticize the actual gameplay when it hasn't been released, since I did not participate in any testing, though I can't imagine that many people will be able to play it unless the progression length in invasion mode has been changed.

You played when it was released so it was different. We release patchs every week at least (unlike now it took 3 months to do PvP because of it complexity). It was hard as hell for beginners, but now its fairly easier to reach level 6, from where you can boost the level progress. Also, the more people comes the more easy it comes to earn level up.

Thanks for your comment.
(26-12-2012, 01:06 PM)CTCCoco- link Wrote: It's funny to see that nobody's talking about what is important about the trailer: the PvP gamemode addition, the first RTS by 1 king in each faction (the king do the 'RTS' part hiring units (miners, defense, engineers), doing buildings, researching technologies and more) and the players fight together in the battlefield to defeat the enemy king, conquer flags to make money for the king, etc... You also share account and character with the Invasion gamemode, so you can play PvP or Invasion by your choice by server, without need to going to another Module (but PvP is more focus on middle-high levels, so it's recommended to level up in the invasion gamemode). It's something unique that you never see, so why don't criticize that unless the introduction of the trailer?

All I see in the trailer you posted is some dude riding on a horse with a book, and players fighting peasants. I don't think you can blame him for not seeing all the features of this mod in the trailer when the trailer presented shown none of these things, or at least shown none of these things clearly.

It might pass as an entertaining trailer, but it's not informative in the least.

#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(26-12-2012, 07:37 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=4364.msg68627#msg68627 date=1356480928]
I don't get that first part. It's just a dude riding around on a horse carrying a few rez books.

[/quote]

That's pretty cool.

I think I will come see what this mod is about sometime soon, after the patch is released. Then I will provide feedback. It sounds like you've got some good ideas for PvP, but just being able to play Invasion and PvP in the same mod isn't unique since it's already possible with Nord Invasion Tongue
(27-12-2012, 01:45 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [quote author=YuriTheRed link=topic=4364.msg68724#msg68724 date=1356507469]
[quote author=Kwal link=topic=4364.msg68627#msg68627 date=1356480928]
I don't get that first part. It's just a dude riding around on a horse carrying a few rez books.

[/quote]

That's pretty cool.

I think I will come see what this mod is about sometime soon, after the patch is released. Then I will provide feedback. It sounds like you've got some good ideas for PvP, but just being able to play Invasion and PvP in the same mod isn't unique since it's already possible with Nord Invasion Tongue
[/quote]

Thanks, but if you think you can compare a snow ball little game which you can make in 30 minutes with this or an official PvP gamemode which is totally apart from the Invasion gamemode, then you are wrong Tongue