Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hired Assassins are Awesome
These assassins always make me laugh. But one problem is when you've waited like 2-3 waves to respawn, and then get spawnkilled.. really sad for my teammates Sad
I havent ran into much assassins lately, just the several odd and I gotto admit, it is fun to watch them from a distance slaughter your team mates who are quite far up the field. As for the topic= I would rather have assassins in, they can at unpredictable times which makes the mod much more playable. Most of you will remember when the mod first came out, once we finished every wave we literally knew one wave after another and it began to become quite boring. So that is why the waves have been randomized to come at different times and thats also why the assassins were implemented. So guys, no more knowing, just guessing.  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Well true, even getting to the last wave wasn't impossibru anymore Tongue
(16-12-2011, 12:00 PM)Golradir link Wrote: Well true, even getting to the last wave wasn't impossibru anymore Tongue

haha, i think it will be manageable once the majority of the player base arent new players anymore! I think the average level is somewhere around 7, so theres still a lot of levelling to be done!
Yea I love that, it feels a lot like training together to be able to defeat the Nords eventually
haha, those assassins can't harm me when mounted!

*spawn* "BOOO BACKSTAB GRRR"
*bump* "trololoolololol"
*swooosh* *stab* "AAARGH"
8)
(16-12-2011, 06:23 PM)Roran link Wrote: haha, those assassins can't harm me when mounted!

*spawn* "BOOO BACKSTAB GRRR"
*bump* "trololoolololol"
*swooosh* *stab* "AAARGH"
8)

See? Even the footmen are suffering while the Calvary feast on Nord limbs and Sexual Organs!

Something should be done, or at least..... not make them pop out on thin air.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Nay, that's part of the fun!

But anyway, it seems like this topic has made for some good dialogue. Keep the comments coming, I say!
Looks like I need to watch my back then.
I got killed by one. My Opinion changed I HATE THEM!