Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hired Assassins are Awesome
i hate that assasins why do they come uot of the air let them spawn with the others
Then they are not really assassins, its fun, and its anti-campers!
It's anti spawn, every time after the boss wave people respawn and sometimes the assasins kill them while they are not even ready to fight.
Assassins are annoying when 3 spawn behind you...
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I say they Nerf their Damage and Speed. They should be an annoyance not a K/O Punch
(21-12-2011, 01:35 PM)Gomer link Wrote: I say they Nerf their Damage and Speed. They should be an annoyance not a K/O Punch

I think they should nerf their damage OR speed. Not both.
(22-12-2011, 01:00 AM)Albrecht link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=375.msg4621#msg4621 date=1324474521]
I say they Nerf their Damage and Speed. They should be an annoyance not a K/O Punch

I think they should nerf their damage OR speed. Not both.
[/quote]
I say they nerf thier dmg and buff my speed! Remeber folks in Warband if it doesn't hurt me it's not a problem!
New myself here as in just got setup to play 10 mins ago, is it still the case that the playerbase is largely new? That would be good for me as well as I am just level 1
Then you are lagging behind a bit, some people are 35+ Tongue
My 2 cents.

I don't mind assassins as a game feature, but I think allowing low-level characters be subject of assassin attacks is not good at all.

Unlike high-levels, new players have no experience and even when they know about the assassins, more often than not they lack character skills and gear to fend them off.

So essentially, for them this feature turns into random death at unpredictable times for no reason with no means to avoid. They do not get any extra fun or challenge - instead they get only frustration and anger.

Making number of spawned assassins depend on character's level (with automatic zero for all levels below a certain threshold) would look like a reasonable choice for me.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).