Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buying Penetrator.
Offering some combination of Bolt Tosser, Sun Pike, Swadian Halberd, Resurrection Tome, Explosive Barrel, Royal Shield, Swadian Halberd, or other items, just tell me what you need. (Not offering all of them, of course.)
WHHHYYY BOLT TOSSER IS SOMUCH BETTER! Its speed can easily beat penetrator in damage output D:
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Just personal preference, I guess.
Rarer items increase the size of your online penis Wink
Maybe if I somehow come across one, we can do a trade. Although I'd have to try it out myself, of course.
Captain_Stoogey
Hey Huscarlton, I have one. I won the tourney yesterday and I am the only one who have one. So trade with me or you will never get one. I'm away untill sunday, just tell me your offers per pm or write em.

cheers,
PK_PenetratorCrossbower

I'll make a thread for that too. I would like to trade it maybe. Just want to hear the offers^^
(13-07-2012, 01:27 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: Hey Huscarlton, I have one. I won the tourney yesterday and I am the only one who have one. So trade with me or you will never get one. I'm away untill sunday, just tell me your offers per pm or write em.

cheers,
PK_PenetratorCrossbower

I'll make a thread for that too. I would like to trade it maybe. Just want to hear the offers^^

lol what a put down when you say you will never get one.
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!
(13-07-2012, 02:28 PM)Shotgun1 link Wrote: [quote author=IceAssa link=topic=4380.msg35637#msg35637 date=1342186060]
Hey Huscarlton, I have one. I won the tourney yesterday and I am the only one who have one. So trade with me or you will never get one. I'm away untill sunday, just tell me your offers per pm or write em.

cheers,
PK_PenetratorCrossbower

^

lol what a put down when you say you will never get one.
[/quote]

Well, maybe it's a put down- But it's true ! There wont be a tourney again and untill now nobody dropped this weapon. And thats a long time !!
There'll be more tournaments in NA after EU is done.
Thanks to yours truly, thank you, thank you. Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]