Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Quintons Flight
not true, damage wise craftable beat legendaries. compare bolt tosser and big shot 160 vs 120 or 123/4 p. I remember being in a server with irish and if i recall correctly, he said its middle mode legendary, which is going to stay at that stats, thats why i would rather craft/ go with the craftable arrows.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
But only 1 ingame (UK hous cant sell it,i think)

UK house won't sell it. Quinton's Flight is something special. IMO it should not lootable ..
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
That is a fair point Assassine but if they are going to be worth having at all they should at least have more damage than the Ebony/Elmwood arrows. If they really need to have arrows that have the same stats as the Quinton's Flight currently do I think they should switch another legendary for them and make Quinton's Flight have the better stats.
"I'm the DB Captain I deserve a spot in events" - Faravin 2k16

"I am training my biceps, my finger biceps" - Faravin 2k16

Legendary Drops:

Jormungandr - 29th September 2014
Barbutte With Coif -  9th October 2014
(31-10-2014, 12:02 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:UK house won't sell it. Quinton's Flight is something special. IMO it should not lootable ..
I know and I think i will keep them or sell it to the UK hous ...I must think about it

Enough with the moaning.  These arrows were NOT designed to be better than the house crafted ones.  They were designed to be a Memorial of [UK]_Quinton (who died in a motorcycle crash) for his real life friends in UK. 

When it was decided that they would drop Hypernoma set the stats lower than the house crafted arrows to try make sure that there was no fighting over them.

No matter how much you moan and complain about it they are not changing.  If you don't like the stats/look  don't even try to buy them.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

like i said. so why would you buy arrows with worse stats for better ones?
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=34627.msg205311#msg205311 date=1414761939]
like i said. so why would you buy arrows with worse stats for better ones?
BEcuz ther are only 2 ingame ..lol

(31-10-2014, 01:16 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:They were designed to be a Memorial of [UK]_Quinton (who died in a motorcycle crash) for his real life friends in UK. 
That's because maybe you think more emotionally than logically in some cases ? You might have thought of this before...
Looted Wormbane ~ 2013
Looted Dragon Spear ~ 25.03.2019
Looted Wormbane ~ 27.05.2021 
Yes Lothar there are two in game but I would think in a month a couple will have dropped.
"I'm the DB Captain I deserve a spot in events" - Faravin 2k16

"I am training my biceps, my finger biceps" - Faravin 2k16

Legendary Drops:

Jormungandr - 29th September 2014
Barbutte With Coif -  9th October 2014