Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Make some of the EU servers US
I don't know if it's possible but something that bugs me is that there are WAY more EU servers than US. I took some screens that show how annoying it is. I want to play but both normal US servers are full.
agreed, maybe take one EU server at put it as the old Texas server. NI_Normal_USTEX.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
EU servers are much cheaper than US ones. We are aware that the US is maxing out it's servers and we will be discussing what to do about it shortly. I for one am very happy to see the US community growing so fast.
That's not how it works... We have a designated box here in the EU which can host as many servers as we wish without costing any more money. We tried using a US dedicated box but that nearly wiped out the US community. We will be looking at whether or not more US servers are required.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(15-07-2012, 09:07 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: That's not how it works... We have a designated box here in the EU which can host as many servers as we wish without costing any more money. We tried using a US dedicated box but that nearly wiped out the US community. We will be looking at whether or not more US servers are required.

Well, it wasn't the dedicated box that it, it was the lag on the dedicated box that did it.

What was the quality/perf difference between the US/EU servers that made it so much different?
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Erhm bigger EU based playerbase? So start promoting it amongst your fellow US based players and make it so big they will have to add more servers! Wink
When Chibbi and me started playing this mod ( Back in July 2011 or it might have been before that), we sent out so many referral links our hands cramped up and both had made thousands of creds and assist exp for referring! Big Grin

PS: Don't touch le EU servers! I will eat your children!
(52) Sharpshooter: TrG_Ser_Karel_Mormont.[Image: crossbow.png]
(41) Pikeman: TrG_Ser_Laurent_Mormont.[Image: legion_spear.png]
(40) Commando: TrG_WarriorPriest_Grimm.[Image: sword.png]
Least you could see activity in the US servers...first time i tried to play...the hard USWEST server was the one i went to(I live on the west coast...) and the Normal one doesn't work anymore...it shows on the list but loops infinitely with downloading map 0kb even though i have the map... however the only servers that ever have activity is the US east normal for the US servers...and it's rarely full...let alone my ping is so high I have issues from time to time...
and often there are no people on the us server! Wink
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
It's because we go to the EU servers cause there are people there.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
yeah could be!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]