Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Podcast
Also if anybody wants a shout out to their character or house in the podcast...
Tell me and it shall be done!
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
You should do a dramatic reading of the Conqueror Worm.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
That, and if you could randomly squeeze in 'Kwal' somewhere I'd be much obliged Tongue
Intro is all set and done, we will most likely record this weekend Big Grin
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

(17-07-2012, 12:47 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:I'll of course have a listen in. As long as Jarlod isn't the star.

B B But...BUT WHY!!!!!  :'(
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(17-07-2012, 08:04 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:You should do a dramatic reading of the Conqueror Worm.

This.
Please give me a shout out if possible  Wink
Recording starts tomorrow, i'll let you know on the forum with a link to the podcast website when its all set and done.
And dont be sad when you dont hear your name in a shout out or get your request, there are more episodes comming Smile
Every episode begins with shout outs and requests and since Hypernoma requested a dramatic reading the beginning is quite long Tongue
I'll try to upload the first episode as soon as possible tomorrow and we will try to make a new episode every week.

Also you can always ask for house shout outs or ask if we could mention your houses events info and date.
Thanks for the early support already, hope it becomes a succes Smile

Eh, I'll shout out to The Pandion Knights and The Order of the Scarlet Blades that there is an event on Sunday the 22th at 8PM EST.
Start the game already!
Haha I saw that but wasnt sure if I should mention it, but since ive got your permission i'll mention it Wink