Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Steam Scam/Virus
This virus isn't standing in C below the name "Trojan Horse" or anything. It is running on the background and not findable.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Everything is findable if you know where and how  search Tongue
I opened the link via Steam Web Browser (Shift+Tab) and it came up with a page with some errors before I closed it.

Am I at risk?
(09-11-2014, 08:18 PM)Riddle link Wrote:I opened the link via Steam Web Browser (Shift+Tab) and it came up with a page with some errors before I closed it.

Am I at risk?
No. As long as you didn't download the file and run it, you should be fine.
So fucking glad i tryed to open this on my phone and it couldn't open even after the pic was downloaded and i figured out that it was a virus before i got on my computer later on
AFG

same message over here...anyways i clicked  on it and downloaded it ....but i didnt run it ...is there a possibility that i got a trojan horse?
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
Nope. I downloaded it as well but didn't click on it. I did do a scan around my pc, but the virus only get activated if you run it.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(09-11-2014, 08:43 PM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=Riddle link=topic=35186.msg206935#msg206935 date=1415564308]
I opened the link via Steam Web Browser (Shift+Tab) and it came up with a page with some errors before I closed it.

Am I at risk?
No. As long as you didn't download the file and run it, you should be fine.
[/quote]Phew! Thanks ;D
(12-11-2014, 05:28 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:Nope. I downloaded it as well but didn't click on it. I did do a scan around my pc, but the virus only get activated if you run it.
Alright thx mate Wink
Legendary loot:
EasternFullScale 3rd of October2014
Shield of Kings 7th of December 2014
Mangler 25th of August 2015
New one

Hi bro , check what is item drop me in game

upload-screen.org/scr/screen_851361

just this for not clicking
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \