Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

So how does everyone play their class?
im a archer/inf i like to carry 2 short bows to battle with me as i like to help those unable to afford a bow a helping hand i also carry a nordic sword as when out of ammo and have no time to refill its good to sink a blade once or twice
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
A Sargeant in the heaviest armour I can wear and using a War Cleaver. As the typical infantry, I just run screaming into a horde of enemies while swinging. Big Grin
(18-12-2011, 08:51 PM)Taser link Wrote: You might want to try out a morningstar when you get to sergeant. Its pierce damage and also has crush through. Its fun to use and awesomely powerful.

[hipster]I find the Morningstar is too mainstream Wink[/hipster]
I bought the two-handed Iron Mace, it's very fancy and has crushthrough + knockdown. But I think I'll go for Elite Scimitar/Heavy Round Shield + Great Hammer, the Scimitar is a good cav/spam weapon and the Great Hammer is a guaranteed basher.
(18-12-2011, 11:25 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [hipster]I find the Morningstar is too mainstream Wink[/hipster]
I bought the two-handed Iron Mace, it's very fancy and has crushthrough + knockdown. But I think I'll go for Elite Scimitar/Heavy Round Shield + Great Hammer, the Scimitar is a good cav/spam weapon and the Great Hammer is a guaranteed basher.

And that's not mainstream? Besides I don't see a ton of people using morningstar.. I've only seen it a few times.
Well I see most Sergeants/Commandos with Morningstars already and I intend my main weapon to be the Great Hammer. Might still just go Heavy Round Shield/Morningstar though (with of course dem Cursed Stones) and I will find some other way to be special Tongue
Wear a khergit guard helmet. I'm sure that'll make you stand out.
You're such a mace/hammer fanboy kwal ;3
No shit, I like my joysticks Smile

@Taser yea I did wear it until about level 15, but it didn't really suit my fat face.
I had a lot of free time last week, and started out playing this mod then.
I am now level 29! X-D

Pure archer type btw (heavy longbowman).
I just like to stand back a bit and spam my arrows at the enemies' heads as they pour in.
When they get too close I try to plough them with my scyth. I love the range and power of that thing, but when there are enemies up in my face it's a bit too slow and I end up having to block a lot Undecided
Then again, I'm only a pure archer X-D
Right now I have Hobozerker mixed 2/2 archer/infantry, I plan on going 3/2 archer/infantry only because I feel like my infantry side already does pretty decently, and I could use the boost in archery stats Tongue. Pretty much play with a 2handed sword for when the fight needs to be up close, otherwise I attempt shots with my bow. Usually try to save bow usage for berserkers/zweis things like that If there is not a lot of archers on. I may go 3/2 infantry/archer I have to see what the stats for both are first though.