Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hardened Metal Drops
The main issue with HM drop rates is the lack of people kiting.  Pre-patch there were plenty of people like me kiting and getting 20+ HM per day and selling it at reasonable prices on the auction hall.  Now with less people kiting that HM needs to come from somewhere else.  Either that or the drop rate of mats while going solo needs to be looked at again.  I support more 2x/3x HM drops from hard/rag bots.  This seems like it would be a much more simple fix than adjusting the rate of drops for solo players. 
(10-12-2014, 12:19 AM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote:The main issue with HM drop rates is the lack of people kiting.  Pre-patch there were plenty of people like me kiting and getting 20+ HM per day and selling it at reasonable prices on the auction hall.  Now with less people kiting that HM needs to come from somewhere else.  Either that or the drop rate of mats while going solo needs to be looked at again.  I support more 2x/3x HM drops from hard/rag bots.  This seems like it would be a much more simple fix than adjusting the rate of drops for solo players.

I always had an idea in my head where you have a chance to look more than one green material from rag/hard boss waves.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I do agree that the we need to change which bots are dropping what materials and in what quantities.

Unfortunately, changing the loot assignments is non-trivial since what might seem like a small change at first could easily go too far and make things worse another way.

Once a few of the currently on-going projects are finished, we will try to make more time to work on this.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...