Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway
(21-12-2014, 01:26 AM)Jerre link Wrote:i was also in OKT and you got 2 of my characters to tier 3 i had my first event with you i looked up to wiener when i first started out when he had trans, pigface and a talhoffer gl to you and i hope you come back.
Only remember you as the dudeman who left and rejoined OKT twice then after leaving for the last time began to harass Weiner and I...
Looks like someone really wants your stuff even if it's not avalible anymore.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(20-12-2014, 11:45 PM)Gambi link Wrote:[quote author=Hoffy link=topic=36983.msg211967#msg211967 date=1419117945]
Oh Damn sad to see you guys go. Thanks for helping me get to T3. We had some fun times guys! Good Luck IRL !
No thank you Hoffy, you have always brought in a positive atmosphere, something so rare to see nowadays (which is why Weiner & I decided to help you out  ;D) and you stuck up for us when we were being abused by certain people of power, you are a true bradah.

(20-12-2014, 11:33 PM)Joe link Wrote:Aw, I'm sad to see you two leave, you've been good friends to me; thanks for helping me get through NI and helping me to achieve tier 3. GL bro.
Joe man, you were a steadfast and loyal member in OKT, even as several members left and the house began to die. I will always miss the scarce few events we did together and your first Prince run  Wink

Weiner, I reckon these two deserve our gear more than anyone else who posted here (some of them have been hostile to you and I, and most neither you or I even know).  Over the two years you and I have played this game together I have never seen more model players than these two (and the good lads in OKT) if only there were more like them in this mod, perhaps we would still have faith in NI and its community.

Split the gear between these two and lock the thread, till next time bro.
[/quote] yes you're absolutely right. Congratulations Hoffy & Joe! You Win! Big Grin
Leaving for RIFT? Hahahaha
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
I love weiner. Dont quit. But if you do i would cherish all your items with my last drop.
<3 Much love. Keep the peace. Love the nords not the hordes. #Hoplitay
#Hoplitay
But...But...Weenie! What do you want to do in this odd RL? You can't even use the peso tactics there! (insider joke hehe Big Grin)

Now seriously though, best luck in your future life.

Regards
Loris

PS: Get me that archer stuff!  ;D
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
sorry guys i have already given away all of my items due to the lack of faith in the ni community  Smile
Hoffy and Joe please send Weiner and I your IDs via Steam or PM
Not going to lie, I just wanted the gear. I personally thought you were very childish  and the past 3 threads here have confirmed that.
Ohhhhhhh he's done you!
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi