Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to do now? O.o
(29-01-2015, 12:18 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=38402.msg218171#msg218171 date=1422518391]
[quote author=SPQR_Andrea link=topic=38402.msg218140#msg218140 date=1422481507]
Bobo aegis cost around 3 mil ,royal / dragon / resilience insteed around 2 mil Smile but yes aegis is the best choice

(28-01-2015, 09:58 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Small Dragon Kite shield, Swadian Resilience, Swadian Studded Steel Shield and Aegis all cost around 3 mil.  And none of them really sell right now so you would have to craft them.  Royal is about 2.5 mil to craft.  There is so many of them though that they sell for 2 mil.

Much confusion concerning prices I believe. Well, it seems current prices just depend on current supply. If there are multiple sellers price goes down. As I've been looking for a shield since a week or so, I got myself some offers and checked info I could find on it.
It was possible to get Aegis for 2m (though possibly underpriced), Resilience for 2.3 - 2.4m and as I am a bit short on cash for that (and I cannot use Aegis anyway) I agreed a Royal yesterday for 1.8m (trading today). From crafting cost point of view SSSS and Dragon should sell at the Resilience price level I believe.
[/quote]A few weeks ago I sold my Aegis shield for 3 million pure gold
[/quote]

Yeah, looks like prices change quickly depending on how much in rush for cash is the seller... I do think we should consider Aegis about 3 million...