Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Linking Forums + NI ingame
(23-02-2015, 07:54 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: You could use IRC to chat.  I do not like the idea of getting PM's in game.  Probably because i have received close to 1000 PM's now.

Also a good point, what's about to switch the PM's of whom do you get. So you would only recieve the PM's of guys youre trading with

Legendaries:
(23-02-2015, 09:46 AM)Bobo link Wrote: I'd say maybe to have this in-game is not perfect option, unless it would be a separate chat channel not to spam all other players. Like you can choose a player to have a private chat with him only. Such a modification I would strongly support.

Another option could be a chat through website. We have the shoutbox but it makes no sense to spam it with some disucssion between two users. So a feature to make a chatroom for trading talk could be lovely for me. I am tired with trading over PMs (you know: "house invitation sent", 20 min later: "ok, I'm in, send trading to...", 15 min later: "trading sent, add mats", etc)...

Ofc there is steam to deal with communication...
I agree with Bobo on this.
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
(23-02-2015, 08:09 PM)Faultyr link Wrote: [quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=38906.msg221870#msg221870 date=1424721253]
You could use IRC to chat.  I do not like the idea of getting PM's in game.  Probably because i have received close to 1000 PM's now.

Also a good point, what's about to switch the PM's of whom do you get. So you would only recieve the PM's of guys youre trading with
[/quote]
Maybe it was possible just add some little box saying "Notify me of replies ingame" or something when sending a PM; And to avoid the spam I suggest only the Subject Line to be shown ingame, one line in chat isn't really spam unless You get 20 PM's in a minute Tongue
Interesting idea, but it will require work from the developer team that is not currently available.  This may be worked on at a later date.  Thank you for your suggestions.