Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I Like the Quest Legacy of a hero
Make it a rare but currently useless collectors item like a diamond or other rare gem!
Even better!
A bundle of wheat for the heroes! Or a slap of granite, just something with this color!
(06-08-2012, 08:51 PM)Jarold link Wrote: I thought you asked for it to be random legendary in reward though, jeremah. Tongue
I spoke with hande about it when it was being introduced, I like the idea of having a completely useless item ;D I might have to ask for a special item to be introduced Smile
I do think anything but 10,000 gold would be clearly OP. Everyone being archers would be kinda lame, or it'd take forever to do the quest.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Eh 10k doesnt really matter. once youve been playing hard Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Would it be so terribly unreasonable to make the reward 100,000 gold instead of 10,000 gold?

I'm pretty sure the Swadian economy wouldn't collapse, and everyone laughing about the pitiful current reward would be satisfied.  :Smile
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Yeah the reward should be much higher because its hard to complete! Maybe a random legandary!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
^ Disagree

Like I said, archers would be too rich. Quests aren't there to make you legendaries. They're there just to make a few little coins. Honestly, 100k would be unfair to shielders and slashers, and a random legendary would be just plain stupid.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(18-08-2012, 06:58 AM)Holo Steel link Wrote: ^ Disagree

Like I said, archers would be too rich. Quests aren't there to make you legendaries. They're there just to make a few little coins. Honestly, 100k would be unfair to shielders and slashers, and a random legendary would be just plain stupid.

Agreed
I completed the quest Lecagy of a Hero yesterday:

[Image: 163F0A613E6C73C5293E3633CA47F55B92D972A7]
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier