Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about these additions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Junk
13.79%
4 13.79%
Cool
34.48%
10 34.48%
WHY IS THERE A BIG ROCK
24.14%
7 24.14%
Wtf is half that shit on the bridge?
24.14%
7 24.14%
I don\'t Care
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Submission] New Map - High Top Hell [Status:Scrapped]
(21-12-2011, 04:40 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: Let's test it!
Get that server up boy!
Tested it !10 or so big bugs ima iron out! Map is epicly funny tho Tongue First thing I hear is everyone yelling WTF WHY IS THERE A BIG ROCKS I CAN WALK THROUGH HERE or WTF I FEEL LIKE A KID  lol epic!
I think when come engineers. They can slowly repair gates.
(21-12-2011, 10:33 AM)Master_of_the_Templars link Wrote: I think when come engineers. They can slowly repair gates.
Hummmm...... I like that idea.... I made the entry points that way so with teamwork you could block off the doors and funnel them through the knocked down part  of the wall. I want this map to have a trillion ways to play it. Camp the keep? Bum rush spawn? Fight on the bridge? RUN?

PS: Me and Horns are going to overhaul the map AGAIN tomorrow. Expect to see another chapter to this map tomorrow. Major changes will be soon.
Can't wait to see your next iteration. Hopefully I'll be awake to test it with you guys.

I think your backstory would be better if you changed the map a bit. With the bridge currently connected between two mountains, I am reminded of the one found in Shadow of the Colossus. Say the bridge goes across a deep ravine on the border at some forests edge -- the explanation for the bridges width would be that it was used eons ago during more peaceful times for commerce, and during times of war, for invasion. For this to work, you'd have to add another gate at the back of the keep, of course. In any case, these are my suggestions; I hope you take them into consideration.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
That is one ugly map. You should crank your graphic settings up, stop strething objects to hell, and have some logic in the objects placed around the map, not to mention the random parts of town down below.
(21-12-2011, 12:51 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Can't wait to see your next iteration. Hopefully I'll be awake to test it with you guys.

I think your backstory would be better if you changed the map a bit. With the bridge currently connected between two mountains, I am reminded of the one found in Shadow of the Colossus. Say the bridge goes across a deep ravine on the border at some forests edge -- the explanation for the bridges width would be that it was used eons ago during more peaceful times for commerce, and during times of war, for invasion. For this to work, you'd have to add another gate at the back of the keep, of course. In any case, these are my suggestions; I hope you take them into consideration.
Due to the fact that I am vering from my main idea. Call it artistic inspiration or randomness. I am changing the map quiet a bit from the originol idea as you can see. I will change the back storie as soon as me and Horns finish the map!
(21-12-2011, 01:10 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: That is one ugly map. You should crank your graphic settings up, stop strething objects to hell, and have some logic in the objects placed around the map, not to mention the random parts of town down below.
For one thanks for your opinion..... This is again going through the steps of drafts... Call this the rough draft! I threw objects in there just to test really how the flow of the map will work. Im on a shitty computer bare with me. I will add more detail or remove the distant villages. AGAIN its a ROUGH DRAFT I will be back to it tomorrow!
KEEP THE WIERD SHIT ON THE BRIDGE, great map, hilariously awesome
(22-12-2011, 11:04 PM)Valkory link Wrote: KEEP THE WIERD SHIT ON THE BRIDGE, great map, hilariously awesome
:/ The amount of Shits and giggles was almost as if the Laughing gas factory had a laxitive truck blow up infside it. It was AWSOME but the Kite issue and glitches will be solved if I remake it so....