Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about these additions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Junk
13.79%
4 13.79%
Cool
34.48%
10 34.48%
WHY IS THERE A BIG ROCK
24.14%
7 24.14%
Wtf is half that shit on the bridge?
24.14%
7 24.14%
I don\'t Care
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Submission] New Map - High Top Hell [Status:Scrapped]
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...163.0.html

If you can do the maps as good (or even better than) as this guy does, I'll ask Jez to add you in as a map developer.

For now, you should refine on that map skills of yours before trying to make a new map.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
One does not simply match Adorno in scening.
(23-12-2011, 02:00 AM)Johao link Wrote: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...163.0.html

If you can do the maps as good (or even better than) as this guy does, I'll ask Jez to add you in as a map developer.

For now, you should refine on that map skills of yours before trying to make a new map.
Hahaha I will.... I want to say try but the truth is I make maps and some are good some are shit and his are great..... I'll make maps and I will let you tell me what you think! But yeah that's just what Ive been at. We ran a test of the map. It was a nice learning process. Most people where having alot of fun. Few bugs I am fixing. I am completly redoing the bridge. I know that I have alot to improve on. But I have all the time in the world to do so. I will contuine work on this map when I et back.

I will add another set of sceenies soon. Though the current ones are now to date AT ALL though the second set mnus the bridge is close.

PS: I understand.... The map aint all that good BTW I know what you mean! But hell Ima do this in my spare time and I just did this cause I was bored one day. I might jut scap it.... IDK but The feedback from testing was that 10 out of 12 or so people said they liked the map so I decided fuck it I will work on it. The other two or three said I should change the objects on the bridge... So I did!

I don't think I will sub. the map though I will just keep it and we can use it from time to time on are server cause it seems it wont go anywhere I do.
the map looks awsome dont throw it away. it should be in the place of mountain pass
Not really, especially now that Hande fixed it.
(25-12-2011, 05:06 AM)Frappiller link Wrote: the map looks awsome dont throw it away. it should be in the place of mountain pass
Thasnks Ima see how it goes. Alota people liked the map. Test went well. Ima change it up now and see how it goes.
Clean the map up, especially that garbage on the bridge... make it as realistic as possible, maybe add something to the other side of the bridge too.
Blut und Ehre
Actually maiking maps that looks like those castles isn't hard, it's only time consuming.
Making maps is never hard, its only time consuming.
making enything in this game is time consuming XD. i do respect people who take the time to make better maps and post them even when they know how many people will have negative things to say and that even a few people who just want to tell them how much they suck. keep it up gomar and dont let people talk you out of making this map just keep an eye out for advice thats meant to be useful. you should put new pictures up everytime you edit the map to keep people excited Smile