Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about these additions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Junk
13.79%
4 13.79%
Cool
34.48%
10 34.48%
WHY IS THERE A BIG ROCK
24.14%
7 24.14%
Wtf is half that shit on the bridge?
24.14%
7 24.14%
I don\'t Care
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Submission] New Map - High Top Hell [Status:Scrapped]
Some people just lack in manners, they don't know how to state their opinions in a polite manner, instead they simply say "The map sucks". They are better to be ignored.
(26-12-2011, 11:19 PM)KnightRider link Wrote: Some people just lack in manners, they don't know how to state their opinions in a polite manner, instead they simply say "The map sucks". They are better to be ignored.
i agree completely and you put it a little simplar than i did
(26-12-2011, 11:19 PM)KnightRider link Wrote: Some people just lack in manners, they don't know how to state their opinions in a polite manner, instead they simply say "The map sucks". They are better to be ignored.

It's still a terrible map though.
Blut und Ehre
(27-12-2011, 03:09 AM)Hasan link Wrote: [quote author=KnightRider link=topic=475.msg5364#msg5364 date=1324941577]
Some people just lack in manners, they don't know how to state their opinions in a polite manner, instead they simply say "The map sucks". They are better to be ignored.

It's still a terrible map though.
[/quote]
Can you say that in a constructive, positive way, or is Hande going to have to continue to make most of our maps due to your negative nancy attitude scary away nub map makers?
Idk.... Im doing this for fun if you don't like it *snip* Watch the language.

To be honest I don't care haha
Gomer, the critics have a point, it looks terrible. The bridge is oversized, random objects that are strewn around, uneven terrain, and as such.

I would rather advise you to scrap this map and lurk in the TW tutorial forum threads before starting a new one. You current map is unacceptable to be considered. 

And don't think Modding isn't a serious job. It takes dedicated individuals to make great maps & mods.

Try making maps and release screenshots in the TW forums so people can properly give constructive critism to your work.

(27-12-2011, 03:42 AM)Earthdforce link Wrote: Can you say that in a constructive, positive way, or is Hande going to have to continue to make most of our maps due to your negative nancy attitude scary away nub map makers?

Actually, Hande is quite an innovative map maker himself. I would prefer him or a preferable clone of him to make our maps.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
That's fine! See when someone actually tells me what they think it helps! I will just scrap it. I did redo the bridge. And no duh the terrain  is un-even SUPPOSED TO BE! New stuff on the bridge completely and alota ewies where fixed. But fuck it. I was doing it for fun. It was fun. Thanks for your time.
Hey hey. Scener must handle some criticism what comes from others and try to improve map as good as he can.
No need to start fight here.
(27-12-2011, 10:29 AM)Hande link Wrote: Hey hey. Scener must handle some criticism what comes from others and try to improve map as good as he can.
No need to start fight here.
It seems that even a dev says i should scrap it and at that point I will. It seems the map is "Unfix-able" even though I was in the process of doing just that. The only thing I haven't "fixed" was the bridge being and enlarged stone bridge due to the fact it works just fine. Concept seems to be the only thing the map had going for it....
why do people have to be jerks to be happy >Sad