Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about these additions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Junk
13.79%
4 13.79%
Cool
34.48%
10 34.48%
WHY IS THERE A BIG ROCK
24.14%
7 24.14%
Wtf is half that shit on the bridge?
24.14%
7 24.14%
I don\'t Care
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Submission] New Map - High Top Hell [Status:Scrapped]
Truth hurts, doesnt it?
(27-12-2011, 11:38 AM)Gomer link Wrote: [quote author=Hande link=topic=475.msg5426#msg5426 date=1324981784]
Hey hey. Scener must handle some criticism what comes from others and try to improve map as good as he can.
No need to start fight here.
It seems that even a dev says i should scrap it and at that point I will. It seems the map is "Unfix-able" even though I was in the process of doing just that. The only thing I haven't "fixed" was the bridge being and enlarged stone bridge due to the fact it works just fine. Concept seems to be the only thing the map had going for it....
[/quote]

You can still try to fix it, make it better, give it 12 hours of work maybe?
and then re-submit it, and see what people think of it again, and make it within this realm, make sure all the objects are there for a reason.
Blut und Ehre
(28-12-2011, 08:20 PM)Hasan link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=475.msg5450#msg5450 date=1324985916]
[quote author=Hande link=topic=475.msg5426#msg5426 date=1324981784]
Hey hey. Scener must handle some criticism what comes from others and try to improve map as good as he can.
No need to start fight here.
It seems that even a dev says i should scrap it and at that point I will. It seems the map is "Unfix-able" even though I was in the process of doing just that. The only thing I haven't "fixed" was the bridge being and enlarged stone bridge due to the fact it works just fine. Concept seems to be the only thing the map had going for it....
[/quote]

You can still try to fix it, make it better, give it 12 hours of work maybe?
and then re-submit it, and see what people think of it again, and make it within this realm, make sure all the objects are there for a reason.
[/quote]

Did that. I just haven't been able to make a bridge without stretching an object. That has been my block atm. The bridge objects have been replaced with barricades.
It is possible to make good looking stone bridge without stretching one object but it just need hours and hours of work.
(29-12-2011, 11:05 AM)Hande link Wrote: It is possible to make good looking stone bridge without stretching one object but it just need hours and hours of work.

May I ask for your idea?
Well I once started to make map where I builded bridge from stone objects but I lost intrest to that map and never finished it. But I still have few screenshots from that bridge.

Maybe you see from those that you don't need to stretch every object to make something.
Another idea is to have multiple miniature islands in a large riverbed, connected from one end to the other with multiple bridges. Gatehouses and walls can be placed on the small islands to make it some sort of a small fortafication.

It isnt nesscecary to focus only on one prop, combine props and you'll be well on your way.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.