Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikemen the best slashers?
Will a commando with ps 8 beat a hybrid of 0/3/3/1 with ps 9 ? Using same available gear , eg someone dropped a Vgs and they were both chopping away.
Slightly off topic for the skrim board bit as its a slasher topic I'd like to find the highest damage possible in a single slash  Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
(05-01-2013, 02:39 PM)Felch link Wrote: Will a commando with ps 8 beat a hybrid of 0/3/3/1 with ps 9 ? Using same available gear , eg someone dropped a Vgs and they were both chopping away.
Slightly off topic for the skrim board bit as its a slasher topic I'd like to find the highest damage possible in a single slash  Smile

Those 9ps will probably be countered by a lack of WPF.

EDIT: Never heard of a hybrid with 9ps, ain`t 8ps the highest?
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
If you're talking about sergeant/man-at-arms/militia, it also has 8 powerstrike (and 7 shield/ironflesh/athletics).
If you somehow got enough mounted exp, tier 3 cav gives 4 powerstrike and tier 3 inf will also give 3 powerstrike, for a total of 10 if you pick either crossbow/militia.
Was me being a fool was looking at the wrong block on banks spreadsheet Smile

Plus I'm done with slashing as a pikeman , it's all about the long pointy sticks !
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
(06-01-2013, 09:43 PM)Felch link Wrote: Was me being a fool was looking at the wrong block on banks spreadsheet Smile

Plus I'm done with slashing as a pikeman , it's all about the long pointy sticks !

This, Pike is awesome, waitin for gettin a Sarissa finally Smile
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Maybe you make a poll...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder