Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forum activity decreasing?
Actually, starting the topic I just wanted to check if you guys get the same impression that for some reason the community is less active on forums now comparing to just ca. month ago. Somehow it quickly got to the point that we are discussing about pros and cons of kiting again and whether it should be restored to the form it had before recent loot system and map changes.

I am damn curious myself what Devs think about players feedback concerning kiting, too. Thanks to everyone for well-thought, balanced and valuable opinions.

Now, if I may suggest for this topic= let's stick to the subject: is the forum activity significantly lower or it's just my false impression? There's been a lot said about kiting in multiple threads (especially after 0.7.13 upgrade) and I've got a feeling we all know in general the opinion of the community...
If we take a look into the stats from the forum, which you can find by clicking on this link: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?action=stats

- New posts went lower and lower each month looking to the stats from 2014 till now.
- New members went lower since beginning March with alot.
- New topics didn't even reach 50% from the last month in April.

The forum is getting used less and less each month. How? What can we do about it? Is it time for a change? Who knows ..
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Yeah I was about to say check out the stats. Just post a WTB thread for example, it will rarely get a response nowadays, NI is dying and I have donated to help save it but the devs should listen to what the players want. Just like selling a car, if you want to sell this one because you get more commission from it you are going to force it on them, this will cause people to leave and find other car dealers, same here. If players don't see features they want, they will play another game instead. It makes me sad to see how inactive this game is from last October when I quit. Back then kiting was somewhat still around, and there were 2 full servers almost always up and a few with some guys kiting. But anyways we are all waiting to hear what the devs have to say. :-X
Quote: link=topic=42735.msg228886#msg228886 date=1429951791]
seeing how every discussing somewhat ends with talking about kiting, it seems this community cares about it alot. Redshirts need someone to look up to, who helps them level up. If you force one gameplay only you make the vets leave and the redshirts quit aswell. I have said it at the beginning and im going to say it again, this mod needs kiting!
I would suggest to change the following:
1. Return to full gold and Xp, even with just 1 player in the server
2. Add some kiting maps, i know this has been brought up countless times, but lets face it, Senni's "The first Defence" was the favourite map for alot of people
Do you know what the problem about kiting is? You exclude 2 out of 4 classes from playing on that server, which is unfair, and as there were many people complaining that they were told to leave the servers  where people were kiting it was removed.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(25-04-2015, 08:51 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: Yeah I was about to say check out the stats. Just post a WTB thread for example, it will rarely get a response nowadays, NI is dying and I have donated to help save it but the devs should listen to what the players want. Just like selling a car, if you want to sell this one because you get more commission from it you are going to force it on them, this will cause people to leave and find other car dealers, same here. If players don't see features they want, they will play another game instead. It makes me sad to see how inactive this game is from last October when I quit. Back then kiting was somewhat still around, and there were 2 full servers almost always up and a few with some guys kiting. But anyways we are all waiting to hear what the devs have to say. :-X

I'm not sure they will say anything/do much to actually change anything.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Black & Soldier: thanks for reminding me there are stats that can be checked. So it's clear: we have a huge drop down in community activity and development, new members count has been lowest ever in March and it looks it will be even much less in April.
(25-04-2015, 08:42 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:
What can we do about it? Is it time for a change? Who knows ..

That is the question! Now when it is clear (I believe) we have a problem I do think it's time to lock this topic and start a new one concerning of what to do: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...796.0.html