Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forum activity decreasing?
My rule of thumb for teamspeak is what the leader or captain of the channel I'm in is ok with.  For example,  The VM channel is one of the most strict ones in the whole TS server.  Because its my channel and i decide when its gone to far.  When I'm in other channels, I don't worry about what is being said as there is always someone from that house in the channel who decides when it has gone to far. 

Also as always when your getting trolled ingame,  Get on IRC and report it.  I am on IRC when I'm at my computer.  And there are other admins on it as well.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(23-04-2015, 01:54 PM)PoE_Hafkey link Wrote: The game get bored...

People are getting insulted, trolled and other things. People are Racist. Sexism and Descrimination is as well underway in Game.

I heard very hard things from players about the language on TS and that Admins don't care about it.

And as well cause of kiting is destroyed

Usually the conversation/language used in TS is left up to the discretion of the channel leaders/captains.  However, if you feel that people are trolling or being excessively rude feel free to contact any admin that you see on.  There are usually a few of us on TS and we are happy to help with any issue that comes up. 
If i'm on IRC anything is good. and the ppl left if an admin comes.

i dont want to be Rude but i got experiences by my own that helps me by my Decidings to sell my things and start merc. Sorry that the game gets dead cause NI has a pair fair players like Handuien,Fortuna or Orik. Another player too but this 3 was the first who i know.
I'm sure NI is far from being dead. We have many good players and nice guys in the community. And what admins say: we have them to get help if needed. It's all up to us who play here anyway, isn't it? Especially the experienced players, they must lead the beginners by example of what is the correct attitude.
I've seen some really nice guys like Priest, Alphaa, Matthew OreoLord leave recently and that makes me really sad. Still so many of us are here, new guys join and others come back after a break. We just need to be active in making this community a good one, none can do this if we won't.

Cheer up!  Wink
I think there are two main reasons: abolition of kiting and loot system.

Kiting is dead and it's clear. But many people think loot system is not fair and they leave. For example like guys who play like 2-3 years and haven't looted anything, they're like:"That does it! Screw this game I'm leaving >Sad" A friend of mine really quitted game because of the reason he can't even loot lumps, waters etc. he says.

I personally don't have any complaints about looting system(well I looted 2 legendaries Tongue) but some think it sucks.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
Seeing how many players loot every month a few legendary's, While others can't loot one in years.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
i dont think its the loot system really, people tend to play a game because it entertains them. if you do the same thing over and over again it sucks, as it gets boring, testing your abilities on lets say kiting, gives you and your friends different situations rathe than the static and boring shieldwall. people gonne hate and tell me: but then the good guys loot more than we do ...is it different in real life? the good ones win, until the "not so good ones" improve through training. now these guys loot stuff aswell. Now people gonne tell me kiting isnt teamwork, im going zo answer, yes it is. people kiting actually do more teamwork than people with a shieldwall, its just a different kind of teamplay. Im just kindly asking for more than just one way of playing this game. The already  thin community of this mod cant be even more lowered by discriminating kiting!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I can i say Au has been almost empty with about 6 people seen on the severs for a week or two.

Apart from the kitting......  What Au people NEED to do as we don't get full 16/16 sever most of the time to make a good shieldwall.

Btw loot system it fine.... i guess coming from me that something.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Quote: link=topic=42735.msg228822#msg228822 date=1429873478]
i dont think its the loot system really, people tend to play a game because it entertains them. if you do the same thing over and over again it sucks, as it gets boring, testing your abilities on lets say kiting, gives you and your friends different situations rathe than the static and boring shieldwall. people gonne hate and tell me: but then the good guys loot more than we do ...is it different in real life? the good ones win, until the "not so good ones" improve through training. now these guys loot stuff aswell. Now people gonne tell me kiting isnt teamwork, im going zo answer, yes it is. people kiting actually do more teamwork than people with a shieldwall, its just a different kind of teamplay. Im just kindly asking for more than just one way of playing this game. The already  thin community of this mod cant be even more lowered by discriminating kiting!

Have to say I agree with this.  I know the kiting discussions have been dragged on and on always with the same result (kiting nerfed, thread locked), but I really think the nerf to kiting was a mistake.  A lot of hard/rag runs used to get started by a few skilled people kiting to wave 8 or 12 at which point a full server would join and a real run would start.  I think nerfing the loot while kiting was fine as most people I know never kited for loot in the first place, but as a test of skill either solo or with a small team when other servers aren't up.  Seems most people don't even bother anymore since the map changes doom you to fail at early waves so these runs never get started.  As Woody pointed out, sometimes you want to play the game and there simply aren't enough people on to do a successful shieldwall/cade strategy.  Taking away kiting is pretty much telling all those loyal players to piss off and find something else to do..
(24-04-2015, 01:40 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: As Woody pointed out, sometimes you want to play the game and there simply aren't enough people on to do a successful shieldwall/cade strategy.

# Au 99% of the time Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|