Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forum activity decreasing?
Quote: link=topic=42735.msg228886#msg228886 date=1429951791]
seeing how every discussing somewhat ends with talking about kiting, it seems this community cares about it alot. Redshirts need someone to look up to, who helps them level up. If you force one gameplay only you make the vets leave and the redshirts quit aswell. I have said it at the beginning and im going to say it again, this mod needs kiting!
I would suggest to change the following:
1. Return to full gold and Xp, even with just 1 player in the server
2. Add some kiting maps, i know this has been brought up countless times, but lets face it, Senni's "The first Defence" was the favourite map for alot of people

https://i.imgur.com/vB9B5.gif
The solution is that simple, just make kiting alive again.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
I can say, NI is not what it was before, return kitting, this mod is falling down without it. Devs, you are "blind", you cant see what´s happening? I hope that you will notice it in time. | It´s not only your mod anymore, people are playing this, if you dont like kitting, dont like it, but people are asking for it and they are dissapointed because you are still doing yours. Just stop and look at it, almost no one wants kitting to be removed.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

I would have to agree with bringing kiting back.. A LOT of people seem to want it back, and i see less and less people on everyday, and more people just flat out quitting the game. I feel like NI is starting a "Runescape Syndrome" of sorts. Trying to add and change the game in so many ways without really asking for community feedback. And i am not saying all changes as bad. Like shorting the amount of time runs take was something most players wanted back, not having to cade for 45 minutes for a lot of bosses was a really nice addition back to the game. But then taking away things like kiting which has really had no massive impact on the game(atleast that i have seen.), i don't really see the point in. I would really love to see thing polled on the forums first to see if people would like it or dislike it, and in most cases i doubt anything will get negative feedback. Also adding a reason for people who are already geared to play normal would be a good idea.

EDIT: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...784.0.html

These things could be added to help players want to play normal and hard for some.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

NI iz dyineg!!!1
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Kiting back? Horrible. Players asking others to leave because some selfish rich players think they are better and others destroy their run.
Full gold and xp? No please. If kiting would come back, No full xp and gold. The new system is great. This mod is also team based.

Edit: To be honest, I like the kiting. But then I'm talking about the team kiting, and not the selfish rich players who are kiting alone
and ask others to leave and then they loot legendary's daily. That is why the gold/xp system should stay how it is. So team kiting,
if kiting would return, would be done and not the other kind of kiting.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(25-04-2015, 01:28 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Kiting back? Horrible. Players asking others to leave because some selfish rich players think they are better and others destroy their run.
Full gold and xp? No please. If kiting would come back, No full xp and gold. The new system is great. This mod is also team based.

Edit: To be honest, I like the kiting. But then I'm talking about the team kiting, and not the selfish rich players who are kiting alone
and ask others to leave and then they loot legendary's daily. That is why the gold/xp system should stay how it is. So team kiting,
if kiting would return, would be done and not the other kind of kiting.

I hope you realize the number of legendaries these "selfish rich players" are getting from kiting is almost 0.  First off - players (ANY players) should not be telling others to leave so they can solo.  This is pretty clearly stated in the rules.  Second - the decrease to gold/xp when not in a full server really does nothing to deter kiting.  I don't think there's anyone who kites to get xp.  From a solo hard kite past wave 16 I don't think you even get 10k assist (less than normal mode) and this was before the xp nerf.  All it seems to accomplish is to deter people from playing when there isn't a full team up.
          I agree this should remain a team based game and cading is a central part of that.  Sometimes that works out great... other times there are a few full servers that people can't get in (or no servers to join) so the few people who don't get in end up gathering in a different server.  It used to be those people would kite and start the server up - when full servers complete their run/wipe they would join the next server which people had kited to wave 4,8 or whatever.  As has already been mentioned this was also great for less populated times when only a few players are on and want to have some fun (this is pretty much always in AU and very often in NA).  As Assassine said - new players need people to look up to.. to learn the basics from.. to learn advanced tactics from.. I know there are plenty of new players who join a server and see a skilled archer or pikeman (or small group of them) kiting and they say "Wow that's so cool and looks so fun!"  This inspires people to make those classes and try out new things.  I know I only made an archer because I experienced something very similar watching guys like Nka and Assassine kiting (now archer is my main class).  I've probably rambled on enough repeating everyone's points now.  To sum up... seems as though most people really think kiting and the increase in XP gained for servers under 8 players (*at least on normal mode) are beneficial and will help keep this community going. 
I'm wondering if the last guy who looted a legendary thanks to the kite, wasn't .... Lollo, 1 year ago. ( Bolt Tosser on a Bear Clan Hunter ).
(25-04-2015, 01:28 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: The selfish rich players who are kiting alone and ask others to leave and then they loot legendary's daily.
So this is definitely wrong.
(25-04-2015, 02:36 PM)Yokmen link Wrote: I'm wondering if the last guy who looted a legendary thanks to the kite, wasn't .... Lollo, 1 year ago. ( Bolt Tosser on a Bear Clan Hunter ).
[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=42735.msg228905#msg228905 date=1429968539]
The selfish rich players who are kiting alone and ask others to leave and then they loot legendary's daily.
So this is definitely wrong.
[/quote]

Back in the time when players were kiting, and you wanted to join a hard server, you see the same players with good items asking/demanding you to leave since they are kiting.
I called them that way since that is what they are in my opinion. Many of them have already left the mod. Teamplay kiting is fine, but how it happened back then with the same good players over and over ..
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Lol, just say to them No when they ask you for leave, when they are causing problems go on IRC, Kitting is one of the best style of playing lol there are only 2.. Smile Just dont say to me that you would like to cade another 2 years, still same thing all the time. There wont be another style of playing...
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

And, if will kitting die, NI will die too. Devs, give me answer, do you really want to destroy "your" mod?
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter