Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different Game Mode
Not sure if this has been suggest but meh...

The same old find a corner, cade up, sheild wall has gotten quite droll. It's the same on every map and its a painfully long way to play through the game. I suggest a mode where the players do the attacking. Have players spawn on one side of the map  and have to make their way across it, and set in their path are defenses areas held by the nords, the further you go the tougher it gets. Yes this is an "invasion" mod but I'm just putting it out there.
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
yeah that is an nice idea

and i have an other idea for a new mode " hell mode" you need lvl 52 and i6t has 5 waves but that are only boss waves  and there spwan only 1 bot ( the idea is that you only beat the last boss with 16 players ) Smile

edit : but it is very hard to coding i think
oh nice ideas mates Big Grin

a "hard hard" mod would be cool for players at lvl 52 !
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(23-08-2012, 11:06 AM)Le Fox link Wrote: Not sure if this has been suggest but meh...

The same old find a corner, cade up, sheild wall has gotten quite droll. It's the same on every map and its a painfully long way to play through the game. I suggest a mode where the players do the attacking. Have players spawn on one side of the map  and have to make their way across it, and set in their path are defenses areas held by the nords, the further you go the tougher it gets. Yes this is an "invasion" mod but I'm just putting it out there.

I don't think that will work for this mod as it would require extra servers and the developers would need to focus on putting that together instead of continuing on plain NI. It is a nice suggestion for a new mod though, you could post it in Taleworlds's mods suggestion thread Smile
I was actually kind of hoping that an all cavalry game mode would someday be implemented. Every enemy would be on a horse and it would be complete chaos. Either that, or infinite kiting. You'd also have to be level 39 or higher.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Cav only would result in an utter bumping fest. I mean, as long as horses rear up from anything in M&B, all cav would result in everyone getting stuck between horses, and being unable to move yer arse.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Its a nice idea and i've been thinking that kind of gameplay since the day when i first became a commando(that was a loooong time ago). I guess it wont happen in NI, your best bet is to wait for another mod to create some kinda mmrpg air around it with big and open maps; with spawn points of different mobs who keep spawning seperately from other mobs on same map instead of chasing you on all over the map; different maps for different lvl range players, with different mobs with different difficulties on the same map so you can create a party of 3 or 5 or 10 and grind on a mob of your choosing and advancing to more difficult ones on the same map or even getting in a more difficult server with higher lvl mobs etc.. Dreaming is free but making it "just close enough to real" is very difficult and need hell of a time which our devs dont have i guess. So enjoy your NI advanture for now Smile.

But i agree posting it on Taleworlds modding pages, although they might start asking what you can do for that new mod you are suggesting and you might hear something like "noone is going to create a mod or a game for you, you gotta contribute something and influence people somehow to keep working on it". If you ever manage to gather enough people with needed skills, or influence people to make that kind of a mod you can count me in, just let me know when to start Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
how about match like siege but taking over a Nord castle different bosses on room and yea lol
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
yeah nice idea Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
yea like it starts outskrits(peasents nords) goes to barricades (nord recuits) then outpost (nord cuff/infantry some archers) nord frontline ( nord pikemen) nord gate ( huscalars) nord castle ( prince/husk) Pits of vahalle (loke) vahalle stairs ( thor) Throne of odin (odin) idk i miss valks and stuff but ohh well Big Grin
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html