Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different Game Mode
Stuff like this could be one of these «Kings Tasks»

EDIT:Hope there will be some  8)
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
I love the idea of spawning as red shirts, and as you kill nords, you strip them from their weapons and make your way to higher waves. Archers will fight to get the first bow and will run around gathering arrows Tongue the only problem is the armor. If we could code it so that you strip dead nords from their armor, it would be cook, but then again I can imagine people fighting over who's gonna get the sargeant armor while others get shittier armors. Same goes for weapons.
This system works in persisten world mod...
(loot body armour, loot head armour  etc.)
But i dont think it would improve teamwork.
I left PW mod because of this thing...too many idiots stealing best stuff etc.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(16-09-2012, 09:42 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: [quote author=Holo Steel link=topic=5505.msg50998#msg50998 date=1347825821]
Or, you spawn naked and have to punch peasants and loot their weapons, fight with them all the way to prince. And the drop rate is x3 bigger, but the only items that drop are prince drops.

We had that once, it was during an update and the database was down, so we had to play without our equipment.
After countless rounds of quick deaths we managed to beat the Skirmisher wave with 2 survivors.

(There was a thread with screenshots and such, but I cant find it anymore.)
[/quote]

I know, I remember that. That was the most fun day of Nord Invasion I've ever played. Couldn't get enough of that, now it's just not the same.

(17-09-2012, 01:57 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I love the idea of spawning as red shirts, and as you kill nords, you strip them from their weapons and make your way to higher waves. Archers will fight to get the first bow and will run around gathering arrows Tongue the only problem is the armor. If we could code it so that you strip dead nords from their armor, it would be cook, but then again I can imagine people fighting over who's gonna get the sargeant armor while others get shittier armors. Same goes for weapons.

You have a point, but if people would work together and not be selfish bastards like we were born to be, I bet we could do it.  Wink
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(17-09-2012, 01:57 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I love the idea of spawning as red shirts, and as you kill nords, you strip them from their weapons and make your way to higher waves. Archers will fight to get the first bow and will run around gathering arrows Tongue the only problem is the armor. If we could code it so that you strip dead nords from their armor, it would be cook, but then again I can imagine people fighting over who's gonna get the sargeant armor while others get shittier armors. Same goes for weapons.
If its possible to work in the map rotation/story line each time you "win" a map, on the following map you would be able to spawn with better weapons and armors, similar as to how you can pick and choose your armor and weapons in native. If you lose you would have to repeat the following wave, without advancing to the next map.