Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot system
So we all agree, there should be "change" or reward system which will reward active players, Devs can´t hold this mod alive if "no one" is rewarded for playing the mod, Only thing which is holding players still playing this mod is community or better part of Community(there are some exceptions) and hope for better times  ;D .

Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

As suggested. There should be a system which reward the team and not a random lucky player. The point system which you can spend in a special marketplace would be the best in my opinion.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(04-05-2015, 06:29 AM)Bobo link Wrote: A good idea, indeed. I will then quote it here:
Quote from Malong, December 05, 2013:
"This has been mentioned by a few players in TS but not put into writing. The motivation of this is the randomness of drops and the recipient. Currently, you have to hope for a drop, then hope that it goes to you or someone that needs and "deserves" it. Since the probability of multiple events occurring is the product of the probability of the individual events, in the experience of many players (vocal and not), many people walk away empty handed after multiple successful games.

Basically you would get points for bosses that you have spawned. For example (using ragnarok), you could get 10 * number of the boss, and 150 nkp for participating all 20 waves in a successful ragnarok server. You could redeem these in various tiers in a separate nkp shop, for items that drop from bots (crafting goods and legendaries are the obvious). The redemption points could be something like 50 (coal), 75 (raven feather), 150 (water), 300 (copper), so you could get any crafting good within two full and successful ragnarok runs. You could also allow hoarding these for the very rate boss drops in tiers that require 100, 200, 300 successful runs, which will take anywhere from over a month to multiple months for even the most hardcore players.

Let me know what you think. It gets increasingly disheartening watching people be in a malaise over the current random loot system. This would at least keep people playing if they know something will come of their repeated play other than the aforementioned hoping for a drop, then hoping they get it."
Wow awesome
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
(16-05-2015, 10:27 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: As suggested. There should be a system which reward the team and not a random lucky player. The point system which you can spend in a special marketplace would be the best in my opinion.

Yes, this is the best thing what we can have.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

(16-05-2015, 10:27 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: As suggested. There should be a system which reward the team and not a random lucky player. The point system which you can spend in a special marketplace would be the best in my opinion.

If this was a thing i would be so rich but plz can any one see, This is how it been for years....
So unless you find some way that make all Devs and most of the community happy it will never happen

Remember a lot of people have spent thousands of hours on this mod so i my mind those people come 1st. If some changes are made that makes some new players just as rich as them in less time.....
See were im going with that. So in short Dont Change

This is coming from one of the riches players to never loot!!!

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-05-2015, 11:04 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=43016.msg230676#msg230676 date=1431815273]
As suggested. There should be a system which reward the team and not a random lucky player. The point system which you can spend in a special marketplace would be the best in my opinion.

If this was a thing i would be so rich but plz can any one see, This is how it been for years....
So unless you find some way that make all Devs and most of the community happy it will never happen

Remember a lot of people have spent thousands of hours on this mod so i my mind those people come 1st. If some changes are made that makes some new players just as rich as them in less time.....

[/quote]

So Woody, there is no reward for playing this, for one hard run you have like 5k gold and + 50k exp, if you are really lucky you will loot some green mats and if you are god like you will loot legendary, my opinion? This System sucks! We are talking about reward system which will reward you for hours of playing, Repeating: Hours of playing, new players wont be more rich than old players. So i think there should be reward system.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

(17-05-2015, 11:04 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=43016.msg230676#msg230676 date=1431815273]

[/quote]

You're talking about those who played alot of Ni. I'm playing this mod for 3 years now and around 2500 hours played. Long on non steam as well due crashes. Till now I've not looted any legendary's and I'm not the only one. This is fustrating and many left already. Now we got a great idea for better rewards as team since this is a teamplay mod. So please don't say the community and long playing players are against it since that isn't. The point system was the idea from someone who played longer then me. This system helps those who play alot and also help new players to get started better.
(17-05-2015, 12:04 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=Woody link=topic=43016.msg230707#msg230707 date=1431860657]
[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=43016.msg230676#msg230676 date=1431815273]

[/quote]

You're talking about those who played alot of Ni. I'm playing this mod for 3 years now and around 2500 hours played. Long on non steam as well due crashes. Till now I've not looted any legendary's and I'm not the only one. This is fustrating and many left already. Now we got a great idea for better rewards as team since this is a teamplay mod. So please don't say the community and long playing players are against it since that isn't. The point system was the idea from someone who played longer then me. This system helps those who play alot and also help new players to get started better.
[/quote]
Im on 3k hour now so ..... your point

People loot greens/browns and cry saying i want a loot!!! But you forget that eg a ssbow bronze arrows vs a stag + black is a lot at 1st. Most of the time it is the player that makes the defense not the items and + these days there going to be good weapons in the sever so even if you put 99% of you cash in to your armor you would still have a good time.

If i can get about 1m-1.5m in a week(If i try eg Runs kites ..... ) Well just play the game it not hard. It is already a play to win when you think about it.You cant buy your way in you need to start low and have goals and work your way up and maybe loot something on the way.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-05-2015, 12:49 PM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=43016.msg230710#msg230710 date=1431864269]
[quote author=Woody link=topic=43016.msg230707#msg230707 date=1431860657]
[quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=43016.msg230676#msg230676 date=1431815273]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Im on 3k hour now so ..... your point

People loot greens/browns and cry saying i want a loot!!! But you forget that eg a ssbow bronze arrows vs a stag + black is a lot at 1st. Most of the time it is the player that makes the defense not the items and + these days there going to be good weapons in the sever so even if you put 99% of you cash in to your armor you would still have a good time.

If i can get about 1m-1.5m in a week(If i try eg Runs kites ..... ) Well just play the game it not hard. It is already a play to win when you think about it.You cant buy your way in you need to start low and have goals and work your way up and maybe loot something on the way.
[/quote]
Fact is, it gets very boring grinding all the time doing the same thing and getting nothing. You can tell people to play the game and keep trying but at a point people just get pushed away from playing as it can take far too long for someone to get acceptable gear.
I agree with Falcon. Also:
(17-05-2015, 12:49 PM)Woody link Wrote: Im on 3k hour now so ..... your point
If I understand you well. Because you have more NordInvasion hours (small 500 more, unless you count all Warband hours in stead of NordInvasion hours), you're better then anyone below?