Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot system
Relax guys.  Smile Woody, what's wrong in other players getting rich? Let's all be rich and have top gear  Smile
I don't have much problem with current loot system, too. But I do agree with majority here that it would be really nice if active and best contributing players would be rewarded in more linear manner rather than completely random... 
We need the reward system. Why not? And Woody can you really profit on rag runs? Devs will destroy all maps where we can still kite soon. And i dont think that anyone can do Rag wave 6 with war bow and war arrows. Just sayn, there is no way to be player which will kill 1000s of nords and being rewarded. There's only randomness. We would welcome little change.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(17-05-2015, 01:23 PM)Falcon link Wrote: Fact is, it gets very boring grinding all the time doing the same thing and getting nothing. You can tell people to play the game and keep trying but at a point people just get pushed away from playing as it can take far too long for someone to get acceptable gear.
??? Like I have been saying you don’t need the best gear. Look at bear set + ss + bronze not even 2m wich I can get that in 2 weeks, Even if it was 5,10.. weeks you can still have goals and work your way up to them  slowly

(17-05-2015, 01:36 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: If I understand you well. Because you have more NordInvasion hours (small 500 more, unless you count all Warband hours in stead of NordInvasion hours), you're better then anyone below?
Idk were this is going just saying I have played more with no loot ? So just go to Event/Runs have fun and play the game

(17-05-2015, 07:06 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Relax guys.  Smile Woody, what's wrong in other players getting rich? Let's all be rich and have top gear  Smile
I don't have much problem with current loot system, too. But I do agree with majority here that it would be really nice if active and best contributing players would be rewarded in more linear manner rather than completely random...
"what's wrong in other players getting rich?"  0 just play the game as it is ? And get rich ?
"Let's all be rich and have top gear  Smile" im sorry to say this but all people need to start at red shirt
"active and best contributing " yes im good with that but like I have said in past topic and in game just make it e.g. When you hit 1k hours you luck goes up till you get a loot = you need to have spent some time in the game to get the higher chance.  Relax guys Smile

(18-05-2015, 04:51 AM)MatthewO link Wrote: We need the reward system. Why not? And Woody can you really profit on rag runs? Devs will destroy all maps where we can still kite soon. And i dont think that anyone can do Rag wave 6 with war bow and war arrows. Just sayn, there is no way to be player which will kill 1000s of nords and being rewarded. There's only randomness. We would welcome little change.

"Woody can you really profit on rag runs?" Lol mats xp all add up.
"Devs will destroy all maps where we can still kite soon "Well this topic is about the Loot system But kiting am all for ask any Au player

"And i dont think that anyone can do Rag wave 6 with war bow and war arrows. Just sayn,"

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I am rekted now! Oh no!  ;D  ;D
Well i think that reward sYstem is worth of it. Maybe some mats/items could be obtainable by kills. That would prevent new players being "rich" but i think that they wont be richer than others. That's my opinion.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

(18-05-2015, 06:04 AM)MatthewO link Wrote: I am rekted now! Oh no!  ;D  ;D
Well i think that reward sYstem is worth of it. Maybe some mats/items could be obtainable by kills. That would prevent new players being "rich" but i think that they wont be rich than others. That's my opinion.
Well i like the idea that you can find lumps/hm from Odin but why is it just him that drop hm and lumps it should be all or most boss. So they can all drop hm and all can drop some other mats mats

and yes there is others like
Heimdallr -Scale
Royal Torturer -Water,Sulphur

Just saying all should drop some mats even if Nord Sargeant- had a chance to drop 1-2 hm or something like that

(18-05-2015, 06:04 AM)MatthewO link Wrote: (...)Maybe some mats/items could be obtainable by kills. (...)
That's the problem. A system rewarding players for kills would be easy to implement but then what's the reward for those team members who don't get many kills? Most obvious example being shielders or healers. Pppl hunting for reward would all come with wardens Smile Since the team needs proper balance the reward systems must reflect this and provide reward to all team members for team performance rather than individual one. Unless some measures of individual performance can be found without negatively infulencing the team roster. None such comes to my mind but let's keep thinking guys Smile
Yeah, i was wondering the same.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

(18-05-2015, 05:36 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Falcon link=topic=43016.msg230717#msg230717 date=1431869031]
Fact is, it gets very boring grinding all the time doing the same thing and getting nothing. You can tell people to play the game and keep trying but at a point people just get pushed away from playing as it can take far too long for someone to get acceptable gear.
??? Like I have been saying you don’t need the best gear. Look at bear set + ss + bronze not even 2m wich I can get that in 2 weeks, Even if it was 5,10.. weeks you can still have goals and work your way up to them  slowly
[/quote]
Now, the next bow upgrade for an archer costs how much? This slow progression is based on the assumption you actually get mats to sell, you can go a week without getting a decent drop and instead the only gold you get is from assist XP, and for people still leveling up, none then. Luck makes this game extrememly boring, at the start when you first reach a final boss you're like "I hope I get a Legendary" but by the time you've done hundreds of runs you don't even care anymore. and at this point you generally start to leave the mod.
yea and a year ago we had kiting which you could do instead and it gave you a fair amount of drops, but thats is impossible atm.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=43016.msg230806#msg230806 date=1431944245]
yea and a year ago we had kiting which you could do instead and it gave you a fair amount of drops, but thats is impossible atm.
"impossible" Well just harder as the space is just getting smaller and smaller with the dev putting walls or something in the way
Back on the topic of the Loot system if i had to chose between

Getting a better chance to get loot
or
Maps to be more friendly to kiting

I would go kiting then loot as the true fun of the game for me was the kiting. looting can wait till they fix the maps.