Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Jeldan Citadel
(27-12-2011, 01:52 AM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: Welp, thats your problem right there. Nothing wrong with the editor.

Yeah it is. Don't worrie I scrapped the map. I did redo it and fix alota the bugs and graphical ewies and will occasionally run it on meh friends server perhaps.
This map is checked and fixed and ready. Will be in next patch.  :-*
Grand, now for the next map...
(28-12-2011, 06:33 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: Grand, now for the next map...

Congrats
This was my favourite map till it got destroyed in the recent patches, I'd like to see the original one again.
Perhaps the single entrance without the grinder room?  That'd be great... I don't see anyone player this map - as I understand why ...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
The map has changes and they will be implemented in the next patch. Wait and find out what they are Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Dont know if u know; but i spoted one serious bug:

Note:this is my first bug report
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(28-01-2012, 09:31 PM)Stray link Wrote: This was my favourite map till it got destroyed in the recent patches, I'd like to see the original one again.
Yeah. Its no longer the map I visioned it to be. I kinda feel abused. But whatever, Im not playing this anymore anyway.