Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Jeldan Citadel
Yea looking nice, I applaud anyone who is willing to spend so much time making maps. I don't even know who it was who made the maps that are currently in circulation :[
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(22-12-2011, 07:44 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Yea looking nice, I applaud anyone who is willing to spend so much time making maps. I don't even know who it was who made the maps that are currently in circulation :[
Hande madea few Oklen made Secret Cave..... Um Idk who else Tongue
(22-12-2011, 10:15 AM)Gomer link Wrote: Hande madea few Oklen made Secret Cave..... Um Idk who else Tongue

Azan made Hidden Cave. Other then that I'm not really sure about anything, would believe Hande made a fair few of them. At least he is working on some new ones  Wink
(22-12-2011, 10:39 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=486.msg4773#msg4773 date=1324548951]
Hande madea few Oklen made Secret Cave..... Um Idk who else Tongue

Azan made Hidden Cave. Other then that I'm not really sure about anything, would believe Hande made a fair few of them. At least he is working on some new ones  Wink
[/quote]
:O Ima just stop answering questions..... Tongue Hande showd me his new work it's very sexy! Yall might like it almost as much of my maps :Smile  Tongue
(22-12-2011, 07:44 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Yea looking nice, I applaud anyone who is willing to spend so much time making maps.
It took about 5-7 hours to make, on and off.
i say lets add the map in next beta.
(my opinion)
I agree.  And get rid of Mountain Pass.  It is horrible.  No strategy at all.  This game should not be about all grinding.  Make it about teamwork and strategy...defending a castle fits that description.
(22-12-2011, 06:22 PM)safa link Wrote: And get rid of Mountain Pass.  It is horrible.  No strategy at all.  This game should not be about all grinding.  Make it about teamwork and strategy...defending a castle fits that description.
I edited it yesterday to be better map so maybe you start to like it more.  Wink
(22-12-2011, 04:07 PM)robbind link Wrote: i say lets add the map in next beta.
(my opinion)
If it was up to me it would already be in. But it aint, so yeah. Im sure both my maps will be in the next version, theres nothing holding them back.
(22-12-2011, 11:08 AM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=486.msg4760#msg4760 date=1324539862]
Yea looking nice, I applaud anyone who is willing to spend so much time making maps.
It took about 5-7 hours to make, on and off.
[/quote]
Congrats! I've sunken about 6 in mine and looking to do more when I get back. I'm new to this map editer. Pain in the ass compared to Hammer..... Hope to see this in the rotation.