Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Jeldan Citadel
Not really. MnB has one of the simplest level builders Ive ever seen, Hammer included.
@ComradeTemuzu Be sure to clean up the map and make sure its bug free. Wouldn't want the *cough* glitchers to get in the way of consistency with the mod.

Keep up the good work, we need as many maps as we can.

P.S:I'm in Asia, so I couldnt see those pictures from imageshack.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Its bug free as far as I can tell, and apparently Hande hasnt found any either. And what do you mean by "cleaning up"?
(23-12-2011, 01:39 AM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: Not really. MnB has one of the simplest level builders Ive ever seen, Hammer included.

Yeah simple perhaps.... Crashes every 10 mins freezes..... My edit menu isn't sized for my sceen so I can't see certain text. I HATE IT I loved Hammer and I still see some of my groups surf maps on TF2 and CSS..... Though this editor I hate! It's not simple it's not hard to use yes but it's a ain in the ass. I don't care how you persive it but I personally HATE IT.
Gomer, sounds like you need a better computer  ;D
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
the map looks awsome. it would be fun to play it.
(24-12-2011, 10:18 AM)Gomer link Wrote: Yeah simple perhaps.... Crashes every 10 mins freezes..... My edit menu isn't sized for my sceen so I can't see certain text. I HATE IT I loved Hammer and I still see some of my groups surf maps on TF2 and CSS..... Though this editor I hate! It's not simple it's not hard to use yes but it's a ain in the ass. I don't care how you persive it but I personally HATE IT.
Judging from the screenshots, your computer isnt exactly up to date. My editor is working perfectly, without any of those issues.
I don't have any problems to run editmode in higer graphs, but just remember to save often just in case if it crashes for some reason.
(25-12-2011, 01:40 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=486.msg5039#msg5039 date=1324721920]
Yeah simple perhaps.... Crashes every 10 mins freezes..... My edit menu isn't sized for my sceen so I can't see certain text. I HATE IT I loved Hammer and I still see some of my groups surf maps on TF2 and CSS..... Though this editor I hate! It's not simple it's not hard to use yes but it's a ain in the ass. I don't care how you persive it but I personally HATE IT.
Judging from the screenshots, your computer isnt exactly up to date. My editor is working perfectly of those issues.
[/quote]
Well.... My computer is horrific atm. I lost my job so for now she will stay that way.... Insperon 580 I believe look her up and laugh.
Welp, thats your problem right there. Nothing wrong with the editor.