Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unfair Ban
This is not a Unban request !!!! and everyone is allowed to post in here

I know the rules... and there is no rule against posting in a normal talking Thread
You bring great dishonor to your family (LK).

Honestly, you should both know better than to say things like that to anyone in game, even if it is to each other.

The best way to go about this isn't to make a forum thread, it is to message the admins involved directly and explain your side of things in a non-sarcastic, non-insulting, and clear way.

Edit:  I like the screenshot you added.  It shows the entire conversation.  However, you still shouldn't need to type things like that in game.  Remember that people are not privy to whatever other conversations you may be having outside of the game.  You especially didn't need to repeat the same words again to Matt, you could have just apologized and said Kitty did not mean it towards him.
lol no wonder this mod is dying  ;D
(01-06-2015, 10:57 PM)Im Just a Weenie xd link Wrote: lol no wonder this mod is dying  ;D

U said it beanie baby
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
(01-06-2015, 08:04 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: I would VERY strongly suggest everyone who has posted here go read the rules.  Both for in game, and for the website.  This is a unban request, it may not be in the correct section, but it is a unban request.  Thus the rules for the unban request section apply here.

"-No irrelevant posts in the unban request threads; only post if you have something relevant to the request."

Secondly that sort of language is NOT allowed at all in game.
loooooooooooool
(01-06-2015, 08:15 PM)I3ack link Wrote: This is not a Unban request !!!! and everyone is allowed to post in here

I know the rules... and there is no rule against posting in a normal talking Thread
timmix arent you supposed to have quit the mod?
(02-06-2015, 09:08 AM)Tjav link Wrote: timmix arent you supposed to have quit the mod?
who are you
i am me, who are you?
This is going way off-topic. Plz guys...
To be honest, this topic seems like a troll topic and I don't think that it will help you getting unbanned earlier. You should have talked to the admin in stead of making this.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8