Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New difficulty
I think that would be a great compromise. Allowing more people to access Hard might get more people playing it.
What is this... Au only has 2 severs
Most people say why don't we have 10 or some thing severs but if au severs were the same price as na/eu I still think 3-4  is all we need.

-Noraml
-Hard
-Rag
-Cav

What I'm getting at here is to leveal a character is at a good speed atm.

If you say you can't do anything as a tr0-3 just heal/build the cades that what I do.

-0-tr3 that about 5-6 days
-tr3-4 about 4-5 days
-tr4-52v is 4-6 days

So really it about 13-17+ days to get a tr0 to v52.

The only thing that needs changing is Cav.

-Put a tr 4 only or hero only ?
-Give it better xp than Rag at the end
-Make stuff drop from it eg lumps etc
-Plz make it just a bit easier by have less bots or less health.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Well To be honest, it is actually hard for new players to level enough for them to be able to join hard server, and when they do is a a lot harder than normal (that's not an issue as the rest of the team can do it).
The problem is, the gap of 23 to 32, hell, more accurate 28-32 that's the slowest part, and for average players, that can or just want to play for fun, (lets estimate 1 - 2 hours max a day, it takes a loooooooong time to get pass level 32).
It would be nice for them to lower the hard min level, so they can join earlier to hard servers (lets say 28) or maybe to raise max lvl cap, and thus, making the normal server, hard server and rag server min lvls rise, and the needed xp for each lvl lower, so they progress faster, even thought they don't really achieve anything in special, just for the joy of numbers, so they feel that erm.. progress and keep playing for better rewards (?).
Besides, many players, new and not so old, don't have a hero or a high lvl char, so they cannot afford good equipment, therefore for them the jump from normal servers to hard servers is quite hard, and also it takes longer for them to reach higher lvls, as they die pretty easily or cannot kill enemies by themselves (even thought a high lvl can drop the weapons)
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
(20-06-2015, 05:05 AM)Akinaxis link Wrote: The problem is, the gap of 23 to 32, hell, more accurate 28-32 that's the slowest part, and for average players, that can or just want to play for fun, (lets estimate 1 - 2 hours max a day, it takes a loooooooong time to get pass level 32).
If that 28-32 is hard try is it the last levels at tr3 or 49-52        Come to a Au were rag not even a thing and hard runs make a average of 8-12.
Hero is a name that said "I have spent 750k +I spent the time to do 0-52v" With this change you need to make not just the new people happy but the people that have lot of hero's as they have spent a LOT more time in this game then the new people.

(20-06-2015, 05:05 AM)Akinaxis link Wrote: It would be nice for them to lower the hard min level, so they can join earlier to hard servers (lets say 28) or maybe to raise max lvl cap, and thus, making the normal server, hard server and rag server min lvls rise, and the needed xp for each lvl lower, so they progress faster, even thought they don't really achieve anything in special, just for the joy of numbers, so they feel that erm.. progress and keep playing for better rewards (?).
So what this topic called ? (New difficulty) I can see hard being 30v or lower if it needs and rag still at tr4

(20-06-2015, 05:05 AM)Akinaxis link Wrote: Besides, many players, new and not so old, don't have a hero or a high lvl char, so they cannot afford good equipment, therefore for them the jump from normal servers to hard servers is quite hard, and also it takes longer for them to reach higher lvls, as they die pretty easily or cannot kill enemies by themselves (even thought a high lvl can drop the weapons)
.... Tell me other than Ab and Hwh and some other crap is going to help. Like i said in my 1st post just heal/make cades as tr3 dont even think of being on the score board... It just a waste of time as such a low level,Even more so if your Archer or Xbow.

All i see new people do is run out and get them self killed this is the problem.... Just play the game Safe/Smart till you hit tr4. 

Woody I disagree with you to be honest. You are mostly talking about other things. Going from 48 to 52 takes some time but you have rag to play on and you do that mostly with events. Also this thread isn't about the AU servers. We are talking about the leveling from lower characters.
You become tier 3 at level 25 (Not calculated the xp for some range classes who spent on melee for leveling). Why waiting as tier 3 for level 32? Takes ages on normal and takes away the fun.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(20-06-2015, 06:31 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Woody I disagree with you to be honest. You are mostly talking about other things. Going from 48 to 52 takes some time but you have rag to play on and you do that mostly with events. Also this thread isn't about the AU servers. We are talking about the leveling from lower characters.
Well were do i start...
1."Mostly with events."

Alot people dont go to them..... 

2."Also this thread isn't about the AU servers. We are talking about the leveling from lower characters"

All im saying you have it a Lot better then us Atm for me it 5pm on a Saturday and 0 are on Au and 10 are on Eu. Meaning try to level at all in a Au can take a very very long time.
So people dont talk about how long it taken when there are 3 full severs up or more...

(20-06-2015, 06:31 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: You become tier 3 at level 25 (Not calculated the xp for some range classes who spent on melee for leveling). Why waiting as tier 3 for level 32? Takes ages on normal and takes away the fun.

Leveling is not fun in any game as you always look at the highest leave and say i wish i could be that. This is when they
(20-06-2015, 05:49 AM)Woody link Wrote: Run out and get them self killed this is the problem.... Just play the game Safe/Smart till you hit tr4.
Then the true fun starts

I'd be all up for opening hard for all tier 3's.
A tier 3 lvl 27 is just as useful as a tier 3 lvl 32 on hard, not much tbh...
At least it would take away a good chunk of the very slow leveling on normal servers which is a pain in the arse.
Another suggestion would be to raise the xp but not the drops on normal servers so leveling goes alot faster but veterans don't abuse it as an easier hard mode with the same reward.
Also the best help one can get to level faster is to find a group of a few high levels to support you so you can pick up weapons and get do higher waves, eg get more xp.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
+1 for Peso and others who mentioned it

I think much of this will be fixed/made better in the next patch.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

for shizzle ma nizzle i totes agrees yall  8)
(21-06-2015, 05:28 AM)Im Just a Weenie xd link Wrote: for shizzle ma nizzle i totes agrees yall  8)
yo yo yo ma homeskillet b spittin them truthes